Accies VS Ayr United

49 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Seemingly a great ball in from Rus! He’s going to be an invaluable asset this season 

Excellent to see! 

Thank you. 

Again not a terrible performance we've hit the post once the bar once and Shaw missed a sitter on a different day we take away something from that.. The first goal is an absolute embarrassment from us and we need to do so much better. Albinson so far concerns me a little bit looks like a guy lacking in confidence who could make an howler at any moment. I thought Magurie coming on for Kilday improved us. The 2 fullbacks constantly aren't good enough the quicker Jackson is back the better the same lack of creativity in midfield also cost us today. Ref was also abysmal today and made numerous wrong decisions. Ayr are a good side so I won't panic and we need to remember that it's a 36 game season however we badly need reinforcements in the next month even if it's through the loan market which we still haven't used yet need to hope the last week hasn't ruined the prospect of any more incomings happening. 

2 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Always wondered why they changed their name from Meadowbank to Livingston. They’re clearly creeping up the alphabet the cheating barstools.

It'll be 'Almondvale Thistle' soon enough.

1 hour ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Again not a terrible performance we've hit the post once the bar once and Shaw missed a sitter on a different day we take away something from that.. The first goal is an absolute embarrassment from us and we need to do so much better. Albinson so far concerns me a little bit looks like a guy lacking in confidence who could make an howler at any moment. I thought Magurie coming on for Kilday improved us. The 2 fullbacks constantly aren't good enough the quicker Jackson is back the better the same lack of creativity in midfield also cost us today. Ref was also abysmal today and made numerous wrong decisions. Ayr are a good side so I won't panic and we need to remember that it's a 36 game season however we badly need reinforcements in the next month even if it's through the loan market which we still haven't used yet need to hope the last week hasn't ruined the prospect of any more incomings happening. 

Albinson is capable of being amazing but unfortunately he’s more capable of having a mare. RE your loan market comment. If it truly was some sort of banking issue then the playing squad have done you no favours. I’m not sure I’d go on loan to a club whose players were walking out over payment issues. Good luck for the rest of the season, I think you should have enough to stay up.

That went pretty much as expected however we didn’t create enough chances for me to think it was an ok performance, Ayr will be up and about a title challenge this season so fair enough. The main disappointment is Martin getting himself sent off first game of the season.

That ref was horrendous btw, not that he changed the result in anyway but so inconsistent. O’Hara’s booking towards the end was a disgraceful decision.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Who was at RB in the end? 

Not really liking all this chat from other fans about how impressed they are with Ayr and how we'll be up there this season. It feels off, doesn't sit right with me. 

9 minutes ago, Only me... said:

1468 attendance today, anyone know the split for home/away fans?

Surprisingly,  a larger crowd than Airdrie/ Raith and Livy/Dunfermline. 

I believe there were some right wing riots arranged for today so that would account for the poor attendance at Airdrie and the Livy attendance? Well, it’s Livy.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I believe there were some right wing riots arranged for today so that would account for the poor attendance ant Airdrie and the Livy attendance? Well, it’s Lily.

Thought Dunfermline and Raith would have brought some numbers for first game, unless the fifers have turned nazi as well?

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Who was at RB in the end? 

Not really liking all this chat from other fans about how impressed they are with Ayr and how we'll be up there this season. It feels off, doesn't sit right with me. 

For us Nick McAllister

12 minutes ago, Only me... said:

1468 attendance today, anyone know the split for home/away fans?

Surprisingly,  a larger crowd than Airdrie/ Raith and Livy/Dunfermline. 

heard it was 586 paying Ayr fans