Accies VS Ayr United

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’d like to think that Ayr would allow a postponement if there was an issue. 

I had a look online for anything and it was mostly about strips not being on sale or the away strip not being released. 

Obviously they make money for the club but they cost money to buy in. If they have been offering deals that they can’t honour, you can see why the players are pissed off. 

If your relying on selling replica strips to pay your players wages you have serious issues.

34 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Well we were told we were close to buying the stadium for 3.9 million a few weeks ago. 

How much !!?!?

There appears to be a banking problem, issue on the banks side, and wages were being dealt with manually as opposed to automatically, this wasn't done in time hence late payment.

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

If your relying on selling replica strips to pay your players wages you have serious issues.

I’m not saying they are relying on it, but it helps.

if they sign 5 players, all with signing on fees, legal costs and admin costs, shirt sales and season ticket sales help to cover them. 

11 minutes ago, Accie1 said:

There appears to be a banking problem, issue on the banks side, and wages were being dealt with manually as opposed to automatically, this wasn't done in time hence late payment.

They locked your accounts again for more suspicious dealings with African royalty?

13 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

They locked your accounts again for more suspicious dealings with African royalty?

No, the Russian Oligarch hasn't paid our dividend yet..🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, Accie1 said:

Game On!!!!

1 hour ago, Accie1 said:

This sounds like the kind of thing people say when they're relying on last minute incoming funds to cover wages and they don't show up on time! Anyway, hopefully a one time thing, there's been enough finance stuff plaguing the sport in Scotland for too long now.

If Rankin/the players genuinely believed it was just down to a banking issue and nothing to do with the club hierarchy then I highly doubt they’d refuse to train. Something more in it imo. 

Now I can understand why they're charging so much for a ticket. Got to pay the players somehow 🙄

I think Hamilton have quite a decent team. If they can keep off field issues to a minimum it wouldn't suprise me if they're top 4. A score draw is my reckoning 

1 hour ago, Accie1 said:

Seems a bit extreme for a mass walk out if they’ve been told it’s maybe a 24 hour delay in processing their wages.  

1 hour ago, Accie1 said:

as someone who works in a bank, this is not on the bank.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’d like to think that Ayr would allow a postponement if there was an issue. 

I had a look online for anything and it was mostly about strips not being on sale or the away strip not being released. 

Obviously they make money for the club but they cost money to buy in. If they have been offering deals that they can’t honour, you can see why the players are pissed off. 

1 hour ago, Superhursty7 said:

Zengin the Fraud claimed at the forum that he was waiting on confirmation from a sponsor for the strip. I suppose the delay in that could be related to this. 

4 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Seems a bit extreme for a mass walk out if they’ve been told it’s maybe a 24 hour delay in processing their wages.  

It's not even a 24-hour delay. They were supposed to get paid on the 28th (maybe even earlier given that was a Sunday). The last payment was also missed, but there are conflicting reports as to whether that was a week prior or a month. 

7 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I’d happily pay £26 to see a ‘one team in Tallinn’ situation on Saturday.

I'll stand ower the back and look over the fence if thats happening