Accies VS Ayr United

1 hour ago, Only me... said:

Good turnout despite the silly prices 

Yes, agreed. I thought you had between 550-600 so 586 seems about right. 882 in home stand, a little more than I expected. Weirdly low crowd at Livi- Pars.

As for game, we started well but fell away after first fifteen minutes or so. Impressed by Barjonas, not sure why he was subbed so early. Bradley and Macdonald also did well, latter very unlucky not to score twice. Albinson looked fine to me, as did Stone for Ayr. O'Hara's booking was ridiculous, he only had eyes for the ball and the Ayr player came into him, he couldn't avoid making contact. Martin daft but he'll say he had to go for that ball. 

I enjoyed the game today if not the result.

We created some decent chances and Id like to think we can start taking them in the games to come as the new players start to gel and further sharpness develops.

Anyway, on to the next one........

Today went as I expected tbh. A narrow defeat to a side who will be well placed come the end of the season.

Think we played OK - we do need to be more clinical, though.

Scott Martin a disappointment, however. Two daft bookings, and getting yourself banned for a game away to a team you'd expect to be down the bottom with for no real reason isn't what we need from our captain. 

1 hour ago, .buzzy01 said:

Any highlights forthcoming?

Unless Ayr do away highlights the best you'll get is during mid-week when the SPFL post the round up of all the lower league games on YouTube.