There is a risk...

14 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don’t blame you. The Premiership is dull as dishwater. You know Celtic are going to win it before they’ve even kicked a ball 😂.

Aye you’re absolutely right. It’s shite. I’d much rather we were back in the championship rather than playing top 6 and European football. It’s murder so it is. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye you’re absolutely right. It’s shite. I’d much rather we were back in the championship rather than playing top 6 and European football. It’s murder so it is. 

I get that. St Mirren are doing very well and fair play to them. It’s a good news story and hopefully you kick on.

What I meant was that effectively (in nearly every season) 11 teams enter a competition they have zero chance of winning.

32 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I get that. St Mirren are doing very well and fair play to them. It’s a good news story and hopefully you kick on.

What I meant was that effectively (in nearly every season) 11 teams enter a competition they have zero chance of winning.

Yes mate, but that’s hardly news. It’s been like that for the best part of 40 years. Well, at least 10 teams anyway. And I’m sure like me you couldn’t give a toss if there’s one arsecheek or two contending for the title. 
I’ve long since accepted that 3rd place or a cup is the limit of other team’s ambitions. I’m ok with that now. Need to be really 👍

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

45 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

If Kilmarnock go down again that'll be it for them. 

Nae lad, we have sensible owners ( not sponsors) & an actual growing fanbase in the town we came from. We are good.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

If Kilmarnock go down again that'll be it for them. 

I think they'd struggle to get back up again. 

I would be in favour of a strict four stands rule - no more, no fewer - because it would deal with both Falkirk and Dundee Utd. 

Win-win for everyone. Except Falkirk and Dundee Utd. But they don’t count. 

6 minutes ago, The Master said:

I would be in favour of a strict four stands rule - no more, no fewer - because it would deal with both Falkirk and Dundee Utd. 

Win-win for everyone. Except Falkirk and Dundee Utd. But they don’t count. 

I don’t really think a Dundee fan should be pontificating on standard of infrastructure for the top league. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I don’t really think a Dundee fan should be pontificating on standard of infrastructure for the top league. 

More than fair tbh, on a more general point, IF Falkirk win the league they should be promoted 

The pitch can wait a season 

No more of this exclusive club bullshit

Its Scottish football ffs