Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Raithfan2711 said:

Seen this plenty of times before. I am going to guess it Isn’t happening and he has used our interest to get a better deal for himself. 

I did not agree with the timing of the decision, but I am slightly shocked we are finding it so difficult to attract managers we are interested in. The club has invested money and people in creating what they call an elite environment but no one wants to leave where they are so it doesn’t seem to have made the difference in getting who we want.

Has the treatment of IM put people off? 

At least someone gets it.

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I see Healy is giving us a KB.

We appear to be the 3am munter that no one wants to go home with.

We’re not that bad! Someone must love us.

Change of aftershave required.

We are reeking of Au De Desperado, its coming off us in waves.

47 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Healy turning down the "bigger club" Raith to stay at Linfield. Colour me shocked 

Using speech marks because you can't find an actual quote where anyone has said that?

Edited by Broken Algorithms

Bullet dodged with Healy. Barrowman needs to get this sorted quickly though. 

Can imagine if Livi are ahead at half time on Saturday the south stand boo boys will be in full force. 

2 minutes ago, ganainm85 said:

Bullet dodged with Healy. Barrowman needs to get this sorted quickly though. 

Can imagine if Livi are ahead at half time on Saturday the south stand boo boys will be in full force. 

Can't say I blame them, what a shitshow x

Beginning to look like you guys will end up with some fairly inexperienced manager from the seaside leagues who has managed to put a three game winning streak together.

To be fair it’s really not an attractive job for any established manager with a half decent track record.

9 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Using speech marks because you can't find an actual quote where anyone has said that?

Here you go champ. One of your own saying so 

On 23/08/2024 at 18:44, Stardog_champion said:

He has a huge managerial career with Raith Rovers to look forward to. We are a bigger club than Linfield imo. He’s different from the usual dullards we’ve been connected with. I remember a certain Northern Irish guy with absolutely no experience whatsoever and took us to you know what happened. Give him the chance……if he is the guy the club want. 

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Just going to post that Lee Bullen's name doesn't go away, before that Ayr fan does...

Seems to be gathering pace

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Here you go champ. One of your own saying so 

Fair f**ks. Not a view I'd agree with myself. I'd say the Scottish top two leagues are an attractive proposition most of the time compared to Northern Ireland. It's generally one way traffic but this feels like the exception. 

5 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Fair f**ks. Not a view I'd agree with myself. I'd say the Scottish top two leagues are an attractive proposition most of the time compared to Northern Ireland. It's generally one way traffic but this feels like the exception. 

I think outwith 5 teams team in the Scottish top flight there's not much between the top 2 leagues here. Linfield winning trophies and getting into Europe makes them a more attractive and bigger option than Raith (and us) imo 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I think outwith 5 teams team in the Scottish top flight there's not much between the top 2 leagues here. Linfield winning trophies and getting into Europe makes them a more attractive and bigger option than Raith (and us) imo 

Aye, that's a fair assessment. It'll be interesting to keep an eye on what happens with them now. Even before quite a few fans didn't seem overly upset he was potentially away.