Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, g martin said:

Sadly even Chatgpt has turned down the job, I think their agent led me on. They did however provide some prophetic insight into who will be the next manager. Yogi is at no.1, worrying stuff. 

image.thumb.png.8115a2e2aefc6f7698ad9dfe49cdc872.png

For a second opinion, I aske Microsoft Copilot

image.png.f608e8ed7698abefd69f14ef6b8c5b72.png

7 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Think it was mention Friday last week when they were reporting the Healy offer.

there was a quote from him saying healy would be stupid to turn the offer down and that if they offered it to him he would jump at the opportunity. personally i would love the rovers to make him our manager. he has all the qualifications and then some and the argument that corkfc are only playing amateur teams is rediculous. won 28 drawn 9 lost one even against part time teams speaks volumes

Edited by Varna Rover

10 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

there was a quote from him saying healy would be stupid to turn the offer down and that if they offered it to him he would jump at the opportunity. personally i would love the rovers to make him our manager. he has all the qualifications and then some and the argument that corkfc are only playing amateur teams is rediculous. won 28 drawn 9 lost one even against part time teams speaks volumes

I agree tbh he’s also coached and managed in the top Irish league already won a title before. Still young and highly thought of.  Not sure what else we can look for unless someone like Neilson became available.

13 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

I agree tbh he’s also coached and managed in the top Irish league already won a title before. Still young and highly thought of.  Not sure what else we can look for unless someone like Neilson became available.

this

22 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

He did not win a title in the top division.

41 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

For a second opinion, I aske Microsoft Copilot

image.png.f608e8ed7698abefd69f14ef6b8c5b72.png

Totally clueless!

Copilot should definitely sign up for a P&B Account, it'd fit right in with 90% of what gets posted on here.

Barry Smith deserves one last chance IMO. Was unlucky on the last day of the seas...

Nah, I can't even stick to the bit but I have heard that Lee Bullen's name won't go away.

4 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Didn’t say top division title just said he’s won a league title.

You implied it.

He’s also coached and managed in the top Irish league already won a title before.

1 hour ago, Varna Rover said:

This is the article you're referring to. Nothing to do with Tim Clancy.

David Healy.png

58 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Don’t know anything really about him, don’t remember him playing here even. Wouldn’t be my choice tbh but If appointed so be it🤷🏻‍♂️would give him a chance unlike some others. If we appointed Jim  McIntyre  we would probably be unhappy with that ( me included) but why🤷🏻‍♂️ he won promotion to the premier league with the pars and league cup with Ross county. Do I only see the black n white and immediately rule it out. Just food for thought 

Just now, Been going too long said:

Don’t know anything really about him, don’t remember him playing here even. Wouldn’t be my choice tbh but If appointed so be it🤷🏻‍♂️would give him a chance unlike some others. If we appointed Jim  McIntyre  we would probably be unhappy with that ( me included) but why🤷🏻‍♂️ he won promotion to the premier league with the pars and league cup with Ross county. Do I only see the black n white and immediately rule it out. Just food for thought 

Can't argue with you on that but given the choice I would rather give a young up coming manager who hasn't failed yet the chance.  I agree I wanted someone more proven but they just aren't available.