Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see the Belfast Telegraph is reporting that Healy did not receive a pay rise as part of his new contract and in fact he'll take a pay cut next season if they don't win the league this season.

The man drives a hard bargain....

And the band played. A one year extension and a pay cut 😂 Now that really is Irish 😂😂

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

I wonder what the costs will be if we engage a coach from outwith Scotland, what with relocation expenses, temporary accommodation, compensation and salary, pretty high I guess, on top of what its cost to punt Murray 

11 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I wonder what the costs will be if we engage a coach from outwith Scotland, what with relocation expenses, temporary accommodation, compensation and salary, pretty high I guess, on top of what its cost to punt Murray 

weigh that against what we would lose in gate receipts etc if we dont stat winning

16 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Wouldn't worry about that. If what the board are saying is true then Healy was about 99.99% done and dusted so they must have some plans in place if we're going after someone outwith Scotland.

It's all getting heated on here which is strange as the subject is actually going stale. 

I'd have liked Peter Leven, McCabe, Ross, Neil  or Courts none of which it seems remotely likely now, if they ever were in the 1st place.

The likes of Gary Bower, Healey or Clancy are I'd think unlikely as any would involve uprooting manager and family from another country at expense to the Rovers, the former two from within GB & NI ands the latter from a nation that would require more legislative hoops to jump through and red tape to cross, to wit I can't see it happen.

The other names being mentioned: Hughes, Thomson, Bullen, Hartley, Dodds, McCann, Ferguson (Ian or Dunc), McCall, McIntyre, Fox and Potter & Cameron all give the fear.

Unless someone pulls a rabbit out of a hat I fear we are in grave danger of appointing a new manager who isn't even nearly as good as the one we've just sacked.

Danny Lennon or preferably Robson for me now.

Edited by Scottydog

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Wouldn't worry about that. If what the board are saying is true then Healy was about 99.99% done and dusted so they must have some plans in place if we're going after someone outwith Scotland.

The coca, I mean conservatory business must be booming this year 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

No worries, just a Pratt Street flat, a bus pass and second fridge for the beer and I’m your laddie. Now, about those badges…

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

It's all geting heated on here which is strange as the subject is actually going stale. 

I'd have liked Peter Leven, McCabe, Ross, Neil  or Courts none of which it seems remotely likely now, if they ever were in the 1st place.

The likes of Gary Bower, Healey or Clancy are I'd think unlikely as any would involve uprooting manager and family from another country at expense to the Rovers, the former two from within GB & NI ands the latter from a nation that would require more legislative hoops to jump through and red tape to cross, to wit I can't see it happen.

The other names being mentioned: Hughes, Thomson, Bullen, Hartley, Dodds, McCann, Ferguson (Ian or Dunc), McCall, McIntyre, Fox and Potter & Cameron all give the fear.

Unless someone pulls a rabbit out of a hat I fear we are in grave danger of appointing a new manager who isn't even nearly as good as the one we've just sacked.

Danny Lennon or preferably Robson for me now.

Theres Neil Lennon, Alex Neil, Barry Robson, David Moyes, all out of work, and maybe after tonight Derek Mcinnes, if theres all that cash available to appoint someone from over the irish sea and the costs involved,  it might tempt someone a bit higher up the chain 

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

No worries, just a Pratt Street flat, a bus pass and second fridge for the beer and I’m your laddie. Now, about those badges…

I did suggest you a while back, and theres better accommodation been offered at Kinghorn 😂😂 

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Theres Neil Lennon, Alex Neil, Barry Robson, David Moyes, all out of work, and maybe after tonight Derek Mcinnes, if theres all that cash available to appoint someone from over the irish sea and the costs involved,  it might tempt someone a bit higher up the chain 

why are all these out of work

59 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Dont want to split hairs but Nicholl is from Northern Ireland which is British 😉

2 hours? Tsk, tsk.

With regard to Healy it seems that on the surface there's money available to do things, or is it money spent at the expense of other things that we could do?  

I've no doubt someone could be relocated and accommodation provided but I very much doubt that bringing in someone who is located outwith Scotland was the club's first choice.  Old Scot's saying that you buy cheap it costs dear, buying in haste never mind the extra financial costs incurred?  The Club keeps saying they will take their time (they'd be stupid to say otherwise) but I'd have thought there has to be at least some on the board looking for some urgency.

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Its reading all the shit on both threads that's doing it, not to mention the roadworks on the match thread...... sorry bout the response 

Well I deleted it, thought my reply was a bit harsh.