Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, pub car king said:

This is turning out to be a "bolder" decision with every passing week. 

There's always a fine line between bravery and stupidity, hope it turns around for you guys.

I'm reading that Tim Clancy has rubbished stories of him being linked to us, says theres been no contact by either party and that hes very happy where he is, with no intention of leaving

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

I know some folk are more patient than myself when it comes to appointing a new gaffer but a decision needs made this week even if it’s Potts , players / fans need clarity and some new players in as we are wasting a great opportunity this season and I think that is the biggest reason for the “knicker wetting” or feeling around the club. The longer this goes on the more harm it’s doing imo, it just screams no one wants it and then you have to ask why get rid of a popular manager with no plan b? If berra gets it ( why was he at the game and was he in the directors box?}what has he done in coaching/ managing better than Murray?  Some will say I’m happy to wait, how long then October? Xmas, they must have a good idea by now who wants it and who they want , pressure situation created by ourselves