Aberdeen v Still undefeated in Europe St Mirren

9 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Passive aggressive? Had a bad day? 😄

A couple of things; it’s lunchtime where I live and my day is going great thanks and it’s a game of football, that your team won after playing well, yet you seem more interested in getting a bite than enjoying it.

Anyway, enjoy your night, the better team won so no complaints here🍻

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's actually a real shame that this post was followed by some ripe contributions from some of AFC's worst P&B posters. Worst possible timing for you tbh.

Some of the stuff posted about our manager is well over the top.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's actually a real shame that this post was followed by some ripe contributions from some of AFC's worst P&B posters. Worst possible timing for you tbh.

That's me, @Thenorthernlight, and @afc_blockhead telt!

Just now, pozbaird said:

Some of the stuff posted about our manager is well over the top.

I was thinking that, he has said his boys read football forums and I can’t imagine Div would be hard to deal with if IP address requests came in.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Examples please 

About the 20 posts before yours.  

Just reading through now and it’s a bit mental.  Not getting where it’s coming from.   

You’re seriously not all that bitter?

Just now, pozbaird said:

You’re aw’right. Enjoy your night. 

I always do, even when we lose - (well, maybe not when we lose 9-0 at Celtic Park :() - I've had 60 years of some ups and an awful lot of downs..

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Come on, he was a havering mess post match. 

…and a few Saints fans, me included, disagree with Robbo’s take on a 3-1 defeat. Now, I might have imagined this, but one post used the word ‘beast’ in regard to Robinson. Others, possibly from the same poster, I haven’t checked, were well OTT too.

Purely in regard to his take on the match? No, well OTT personal attacks on him. Nothing to do with him (wrongly in my opinion) saying we dominated.

Just now, pozbaird said:

…and a few Saints fans, me included, disagree with Robbo’s take on a 3-1 defeat. Now, I might have imagined this, but one post used the word ‘beast’ in regard to Robinson. Others, possibly from the same poster, I haven’t checked, were well OTT too.

Purely in regard to his take on the match? No, well OTT personal attacks on him. Nothing to do with him (wrongly in my opinion) saying we dominated.

Beast? Haven’t seen that.

I don’t tend to get too uptight about stuff said on a forum (within reason). 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It effectively got rid of Warnock so we’ll take it 

We got rid of Tony Mowbray at Celtic too. How the fcuk Gray at Hibs is hanging on is anyone’s guess. 0-3 at a shit outfit like us? 😁

Edited by pozbaird