Aberdeen v Still undefeated in Europe St Mirren

Just now, 1GregStewart said:

Imagine losing to a team that’s had to start with Shayden Morris and Papa Gueye in the first 11. 
That’s just extracting the urine. 

Now that the Duk doesn't want to be anywhere near Aberdeen and Miovski is ovski, you better get used to the dross.

If you didn't have an ex Saints player in your team yesterday, you'd have lost. 

Talking of McGrath, it was nice touch of him not to celebrate his goal.

2 minutes ago, Munoz said:

St Mirren have been a decent feeder club for players and managers over many years - and I say that despite the fact you gave us Winnie, Gillies and Goodwin.

Got to admit when I saw that Aberdeen XI I thought we might have a chance to take something but alas it wasn't to be.  

Was always going to be a big ask given our fixtures and injuries(Bingo) but shows how far we've come in a short period that you can see how disappointed the manager and support are at leaving Pittodrie empty handed,  and anecdotally it seems to mean more to the Sheep than previous routine victories over us at home, probably to be expected after their struggles against us last season.  

Liked the cut of the Theilen's jib from the start and I imagine his squad will look much different by the end of August, hard to see them finishing worse than 5th this season.  

Onwards to Norway for us,  I do wonder if we'll dip into the market again after our own wee windfall from Europe.  

Edited by AberdeenBud

23 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Now that the Duk doesn't want to be anywhere near Aberdeen and Miovski is ovski, you better get used to the dross.

We beat you easily yesterday without Duk and Miovski.. and Clarkson/Polvara/Polavera etc etc.

Our reserves kicked your arse. 

Just accept it. Move on.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Thought him doing that was quite funny given the chants calling him a sex offender throughout the game

47 minutes ago, MikeAFC94 said:

Thought him doing that was quite funny given the chants calling him a sex offender throughout the game

This is a very odd and unwelcome thing that has crept in with our wee bams this season.

The same song (I assume) was being sung at Martin Boyle last week. 

Wish they’d knock it on the head. 

35 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

This is a very odd and unwelcome thing that has crept in with our wee bams this season.

The same song (I assume) was being sung at Martin Boyle last week. 

Wish they’d knock it on the head. 

Echo that, as I said in the Hibs thread last week it's a load of wee fannies who think it's funny but it's actually cringeworthy.

Needs to stop.

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

very kind of him, especially as Rooney tried to kick him off the park in the first half.

On Robinson - his name will often be high on the list of favourites whenever the Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen job comes up.

You can see why he's a good manager for a Motherwell or St Mirren, but wouldn't be universally welcomed where fans look for a bit more than just filling your team with big b@stards.

Actually he might be good for Hearts.

24 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

On Robinson - his name will often be high on the list of favourites whenever the Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen job comes up.

You can see why he's a good manager for a Motherwell or St Mirren, but wouldn't be universally welcomed where fans look for a bit more than just filling your team with big b@stards.

Actually he might be good for Hearts.

Big b*****ds in our starting IX yesterday.

Rooney, Iacovitti(??), suppose Adeniran is a bit of a unit…..erm……erm…….Nope, that’s definitely it. 

ETA - All Aberdeen starters other than Shinnie, McGrath and Sokler over 6ft tall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Big b*****ds in our starting IX yesterday.

Rooney, Iacovitti(??), suppose Adeniran is a bit of a unit…..erm……erm…….Nope, that’s definitely it. 

I suppose Scott and Olusanya were in the team for their technical ability

17 minutes ago, MikeAFC94 said:

What, 5 foot 9 Olusanya, is that the big b****rd you mean??

22 minutes ago, MikeAFC94 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you calling Scott and Olusanya “big b*****ds”?? 🤣

Scott is built like a racing snake and Olusanya is 5ft 9 🤣

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you calling Scott and Olysanya “big b*****ds”?? 🤣

Scott is built like a racing snake and Olusanya is 5ft 9 🤣

^ foot 2 is pretty big, aye. 

And Olusanya's in the time to put himself about and bully defenders is he not? I'd call Curtis Main a big b*****d too.

Just now, MikeAFC94 said:

^ foot 2 is pretty big, aye. 

And Olusanya's in the time to put himself about and bully defenders is he not? I'd call Curtis Main a big b*****d too.

James Scott has virtually no physical presence (not that I’ve seen so far) and Olusanya main threat it his pace. 

Come on, you have to admit that it was a bit of a daft statement by @tarapoa when all bar 3 of your starting IX were over 6ft.

Hey buddies - why all the anger, not so long ago you guys were in League 1.

After my disastrous attempt at prediction for yesterday’s match, here I go again. 

Brann will win on Thursday, by two clear goals. 

Enjoy the trip tho. 👍🏻

Jonty 

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

James Scott has virtually no physical presence (not that I’ve seen so far) and Olusanya main threat it his pace. 

Come on, you have to admit that it was a bit of a daft statement by @tarapoa when all bar 3 of your starting IX were over 6ft.

You're right, I'm sorry.

Stephen Robinson's St Mirren do not play physical, percentage football.