6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just wondering,  and I know someone can help here. Clyde traditionally played their home games in white with red trim. According to Bet365 Clyde are playing in blue kit today against Stirling Albion who usually play in a red kit. Am I missing something ? Has there been a change of colours for the Bully Wee ?

Clyde in traditional colours.

We have played well enough. I can't help but feel Dunachie will be on soon given the volume of crosses we are putting in the box.

Stirling have defended like it's the last five minutes of the game, for about half an hour.

25 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just wondering,  and I know someone can help here. Clyde traditionally played their home games in white with red trim. According to Bet365 Clyde are playing in blue kit today against Stirling Albion who usually play in a red kit. Am I missing something ? Has there been a change of colours for the Bully Wee ?

They’ve done that most Clyde games for a while now. From at least last season. No idea why.

23 minutes ago, Replays said:

Clyde in traditional colours.

4 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

They’ve done that most Clyde games for a while now. From at least last season. No idea why.

Thanks both.

Could have played all day today and not scored. Almost glad the second went in as losing without suffering a shot on target would have been worse. 

Subs at half time baffling too. 

Fair play to Stirling for coming and getting away with that. Really need to be more streetwise as they won't be the only team to be time wasting etc from the 20th minute or so. On us to make sure that doesn't work/fly. 

God, that's good. Fair play to Stirling's centre backs and keeper who won them that amid a siege on their box.

We've got the best squad of players in the division but it's pretty evident now that there's not a great deal of balance about it. If Allan plays we are too small to carry much of a threat from set plays, and he's bang out of form to put it politely. If Dunachie plays, it's a lottery whether he will have a good game and we become too one dimensional. Today, just as the game was opening up we replaced the former with the latter, meaning both were ill-suited to the game states they were deployed in.

Lots of decent performances but the forwards are all clearly short of confidence and one goal from three games is an absolutely horrendous return. A result next week is looking essential, even at this early stage.

No idea how we managed to lose that game. 

Quite obvious now our best centre back pairing is McKay and Hamilton, would’ve took Howie off at half time personally. Redfern made a difference and should be starting. 

Have to start taking our chances, 15 shots and not scoring isn’t good enough. McCall really needs to work out his best 11 but the shouts towards him were over the top. 

Well done binos 🇵🇪 💪

Alot of SPFL2 predictions went a bit wayward today 🤔 everyone had us getting beat today, including some of our own support.... but we ruffled a few feathers , i think Eric Sula will have enjoyed that 

Team effort, playing for each other & trusting the manager 👏 

Not bad for a team with only 6 signed players 6 weeks ago... 6 point's out of 9 on the board is a good start, especially pleased for AM

Will leave it at that, back to Forthbank next week & East Fife at home 

Why not us  🤔.... binos 🇵🇪 💪

We have lost a billion games in the last 15 years but by our general awfulness, very few have been after we have dominated like that. Connell absolutely has to score his chance, and if he does, we probably win. 

I didn't think many players were poor but we have to be cuter in the final third. Sula and McGeachie soaked up every single cross. 

Redfern coming on at halftime was a no brainer given the Stirling right back was a wee lost boy but his final ball never finds a Clyde player.

Very frustrating. They're the best ones to win as an away supporter in fairness.

One of the most frustrating games I've been too. We were pretty much camped in their half the whole game but created very few clear cut chances. 

Absolute brainfart from Grant to pass sideways to Robson when we had our two centre halves and everyone else in the box resulting in Stirling breaking away and scoring. 

For all the attacking players we have 1 goal in 3 games is poor. We were very one dimensional and just kept shelling their box with cross after cross.