Montrose v QOS (17:30 KO)

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It troubled Jeff Stelling for a while too.  In fairness, it is kind of spelled wrongly given how it's pronounced.

Other way around I think, cos it's Weegie pronunciation, doesn't follow normal spelling/speech convention.

7 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Tough game Saturday fancy Queens to be right up their come the end of the season signed some right good players.

Still a bit too early to tell. Montrose at Links Park will test any side in this league, so the game will be a good measure of where this Queens side are. Looking forward to it.

14 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

A team queens have mostly struggled against so far since being in this league. Win here and then I will start to #believe. 

One of the 3 teams Queens have mostly struggled against that are still in the division and that they played in both previous seasons. 
Prior to this season, the record of points per game against teams still in the division is

Both seasons (8 games)
Alloa Ppg 1.0 (2 wins)
Montrose 0.875 (2 wins)
Kelty 0.5 (1 win)

One season (4 games)
Annan Ppg 2.25 (3 wins)
Cove 2.25 (3 wins)

Excitement ahead of this at fever pitch I see. Last time the cameras were here for this fixture, we got scudded and played poorly. Hoping history doesn't repeat itself. It would be good to exorcise the ghost of the 1-7 hiding we got last time BBC Alba were in town. 

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

Hoping the BBC iPlayer shows this live ... if not I'm Friar Tucked as no access to free to view channels today. 😐

It is scheduled on Alba on iPlayer. It should also be available on the BBC Sport website here.

In some good news for Montrose fans, I’m hearing that the price of fish at market is going up. At least they’ll have something to take their minds off the hiding their team is about to receive. 

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

In some good news for Montrose fans, I’m hearing that the price of fish at market is going up. At least they’ll have something to take their minds off the hiding their team is about to receive. 

... oh dear ... 😐

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

Yeah these kind of posts always work out well!