Dundee V St Mirren.

Good to see both strikers scoring.

However, I feel we'll live to regret not replacing Bolton as we don't defend physical forwards well.

Maybe we can pick up a RCB as a free agent.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Good to see both strikers scoring.

However, I feel we'll live to regret not replacing Bolton as we don't defend physical forwards well.

Maybe we can pick up a RCB as a free agent.

I’ve been going on about this since Bolton left for Fleetwood, we haven’t replaced him, and it shows.

If the management can’t see it then that would be a concern.

Oh well, there’s the point I would have taken before kick off duly delivered. How should we spin this? Unlikely to get anything against Celtic, Aberdeen away under new managenent was a tough ask too, so 4 points from Hibs at home and Dundee away is decent? Aye, that’ll do. Onwards and upwards with KVV the flying Dutchman goal machine.

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I’ve been going on about this since Bolton left for Fleetwood, we haven’t replaced him, and it shows.

If the management can’t see it then that would be a concern.

Just wondering who would you drop if Bolton was still with us ?

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Dundee were the better side. Frustrating to throw away the lead twice though, both goals coming from defensive mistakes. The second Dundee goal particularly, came from about 3 mistakes starting with Boyd Munce giving the ball away twice, then an awful Mandron first touch.

I'd have taken a point before the game though and given we were hanging on for large spells of the second half, then got to say it's a decent result.

Yeah, as much as Dundee knocked it around neatly to carve out the chance, we absolutely handed it to them on a plate. Massively frustrating passage of play; it was actually fairly brainless from quite a few of our players.

Dundee were better overall, so I'm happy enough with the point. Murray is going to be a great signing for them.

I did drop 15 quid on Olusanya to get booked when the ref did the 'pointing round the park at all his fouls' thing, so I'm f**king livid that he actually calmed it down after that.

5700 and odd. Looked more tbh.

Thought we were the better side. St.Mirren respectively aren’t interested in playing football and that’s not a criticism because they are dangerous. Both defences were poor I thought, unsurprising given the scoreline. 

Onwards and upwards. 

3 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Who was that left back St Mirren brought on? He looked like he’d walked on from the crowd, horrific. 

Jayden Brown. He didn’t look much last season, but has actually been a rare bright light for us so far this season. My IPTV cut out shortly after he came on so I couldn’t comment on his performance today. Was he that bad?

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Jayden Brown. He didn’t look much last season, but has actually been a rare bright light for us so far this season. My IPTV cut out shortly after he came on so I couldn’t comment on his performance today. Was he that bad?

I’m trying to think if I’m being harsh but I don’t think I am. He was fully of beans but just so erratic and looked weak. 

Just now, Liam899 said:

I’m trying to think if I’m being harsh but I don’t think I am. He was fully of beans but just so erratic and looked weak. 

You’ve probably just guaranteed he’ll score a hat trick next time we play. That’s how it works isn’t it. 🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

He got away with two yellow card incidents within a couple of mins.

Lucky boy.

Mental that Murray didn’t even get a yellow.  

Or even a warning from the ref given the finger wagging Olusanya got for two non-fouls after 10 minutes.

Charmed life indeed. Which doesn’t normally happen to playwrsy who look permanently raging.  

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You’ve probably just guaranteed he’ll score a hat trick next time we play. That’s how it works isn’t it. 🤣🤣

Hmmm. Trying to think if I’ve ever heard a lone voice in the West Bank lose their shit and scream ‘Get it sorted Robinson, he’s full of beans, but erratic and weak, get a fcuking sub’ oan!’… nah, never. 😜

39 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

Ref was quick enough to warn Olusanya about fouling 

That was bizarre.  A major finger wagging after 10 minutes for two things that were barely fouls.  

His first top level game I believe?

Wish they’d give guys like this the Bigot Derby rather than inflict them on teams like Saints and Dundee.