Ross County vs Dundee FC - 14/09/2024

Im feeling good about the game today. The international break will have benefited the new players especially the latest additions except Nisbet but that is the nature of the beast when you have international players but the main thing is he came back uninjured. Lopata looked a very good acquisition against Aberdeen and am confident along with Wright will go a long way to sorting our defensive frailties. In Hale we have a striker that is top equal this season for strikes on target along with Kyogo and Dessers, he just needs to start converting them. Simon Murray will be a worry but a lot of our team have played against plenty of times in training and will know more than most what he is about. All in all I think a 2-0 win for County 

11 minutes ago, central staggie said:

I was baselessly confident we would get something today, however having seen the lineup and the fact we've went back to a 532 I'm expecting another 0-1 defeat. 

We don't often have games with a 0 in the final score. 

Surprised Harmon managed to continue any length at all, jumped high and landed with his full weight on his ankle, looked really bad.

Also looking bad, us. Very disjointed start, while County have started relatively spritely themselves. Cheap goal to give away, what's new.