I was just observing what I saw 🤷‍♂️

Anyhoo, we were shite and got what we deserved today 

Bit of a reality check 

22 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

Never lived a day in Dundee in my life  

I was just observing what I saw 🤷‍♂️

Anyhoo, we were shite and got what we deserved today 

Bit of a reality check 

I used to live in Dundee years ago, Strathmore Avenue. Have a real fondness for the city. Will be down again for both Dundee and Dundee Utd games this season. 

Thought Murray giving a wee clap to the County fans when he came on was a classy touch. 

This photo of Dundee fans today undermines your slagging of the fans in the County end mind you. It’s like a gathering of extras from a Ken Loach film. 

eb68846d-a969-4fa1-a733-8907f9e51a88.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

I used to live in Dundee years ago, Strathmore Avenue. Have a real fondness for the city. Will be down again for both Dundee and Dundee Utd games this season. 

Thought Murray giving a wee clap to the County fans when he came on was a classy touch. 

This photo of Dundee fans today undermines your slagging of the fans in the County end mind you. It’s like a gathering of extras from a Ken Loach film. 

That’s our most handsome section you got there 🤣

30 minutes ago, silver said:

Didnt see that result coming today. A good all round team performance. Well done.

Aye, I thought yous pretty much negated anything we thought we were going to do 

tbh the league looks like being a lot tougher generally this year as I can’t see the bottom 3 staying where they are.

A fairly unexpected and straightforward 3pts. Apart from the offside goal Dundee never looked like scoring despite all the possession. 

Wright and Lopata are a serious upgrade on Baldwin/Nightingale/Leak.

If the 6-0 pumping forced us into signing Lopata before the window closed then it was worth it.

Campbell looked a bit uncomfortable after Harmon went off but probably out of position, and with no Reid on bench - hope one of them is back for next week.

Nisbet and Chilvers improving. Love how Hale takes the ball, turns and drives when we are breaking. 

We played better in spells v D.Utd and Aberdeen but positive signs all round.

Great finish (and pass) for the offside goal but overall Murray didn't look as sharp and energetic as he was last season.

11 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Shades of the infamous Iain Vigurs photo.  My favourite is the jumped up wee six year old in the top right.  Adolescence spent in borstal beckons.   

11 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Handsome bunch tbf x

21 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

If the standard of women in Dingwall is on a par with the female steward in the away yesterday then I for one won’t be criticising that half of Dingwall and the surrounding farms. 😍