The KVV/ Europa failures derby Saints v Killie 14/09/24

The amount of soft yellows given this season against players for arms being up when going for a header is pathetic.

Mandron's first yellow was a joke, so the ref probably showed some common sense after his next foul.

Rooney a lucky boy, but I've no sympathy for Wright. He gave the ref a decision to make, utterly needless.

1 minute ago, Bobby_F said:

Honestly didn’t notice any contact. If there was must have been minimal from the look on the Killie player as he paused then started to roll about. 

Didn't look like anything on tv, until Killie player realised it was Mandron, wee delay then cue rolling about. Poor stuff.

FT 2-2
Absolutely chronic second half, one of the worst 45 minutes I've seen from us for many years.
At home and ahead at half time to an out of form team with ten men. Just win the game.
We never looked interested. There was no intensity or pressure, we never created a single chance of note until the goal that got VAR'd off in injury time. We just did a whole lot of nothing.
Killie were the better team, they seemed to have more of the ball too which is remarkable with a man down. 
I actually think we would have been better off if Mandron had been sent off in the first half. Instead Ayunga came on and was literally worse than a man down, he did absolutely nothing, apart from scoring the Kilmarnock equaliser. 
I can only assume at this point that we will never beat Kilmarnock again. This is even worse than that 5-2 game ffs.
McInnes has us on toast.