Squad face October game

21 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Give Liam Lindsay the captaincy, in my completely unbiased opinion. 

No idea what he's like these days but in the short time he was with us LL really did look destined to be a star.

Also, Craig Gordon being back after his farewell is... interesting.

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I actually think Devlin is a good shout. For me he is a better all round right back than the likes of Ralston abd probably even Paterson.

I was thinking this actually. Given he plays every week he might be a better option. Probably much of a muchness though.

Patterson has a much higher ceiling so when he's fit he's in

I'm surprised that Armstrong hasn't been recalled, and I'd have called up Fraser but that name tends to throw up "fun" discussions. I'm not sure that Forrest and Morgan are better wide options than those two. 

I'm pretty certain that Miller and/or Barron would've been in were it not for the important u21 games, as Andy Irving is a v surprising call. 

Edited by accies1874

34 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'm surprised that Armstrong hasn't been recalled, and I'd have called up Fraser but that name tends to throw up "fun" discussions. I'm not sure that Forrest and Morgan are better wide options than those two. 

I'm pretty certain that Miller and/or Barron would've been in were it not for the important u21 games, as Andy Irving is a v surprising call. 

15 minutes ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

Maybe to give the u-21s the best chance of qualifying.  Which would make sense if it wasn't for Gemmil still managing them.

I hadn't taken the u21's into consideration 

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Previously, I was on the side of Clarke not having an issue with Fraser - but it is blatantly clear that he does at this point. 

Wee bit surprised (although not really) that Nisbet isn't there given he's made a good start at Aberdeen, has been in the squad before and he may well go on to become a regular squad man in the future if he can get his head back in the game. Not sure why Forrest has kept his place but but not going to go mental over such small matters.