Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academicals

Other than the Vaughan injury that’s a huge half for us.  Couldn’t have had a worse start and could easily have seen the players heads go down, just thinking everything is going against them.  So really pleasing to see us keep at it and get the rewards and go in at HT leading.

Really good half from the Rovers, had the majority of the possession looked lively down both sides, Freeman seems to be matching Stevenson for getting forward when it does go down the right side. 

Shocker of a decision for the pelanty and Hamilton have got behind the defence a couple of times. 

I didn't think it was possible but we've actually managed a worse 45 than the second half last week that was 2-1 going on 4-5 absolutely pathetic we are horribly set up. Gifted a free goal and been absolutely pathetic since then. Rankin losing the fans more and more every week not looking forward to this next 45. 

8 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

Not at game.

What are the general signs with Vaughan? I take it his demeanour wasn’t suggesting the worst?

From the pictures on Raith TV I’m relying on the fact that if he’d done his ACL again he’d have looked utterly devastated.  Obviously he didn’t look happy, and I’m clutching at straws a bit.

It’s just that fear with Vaughan that if he goes down, especially if looks related to one of his knees, that it’s happened again.  

Edited by SanStarko

This is disgusting. I'm literally throwing up. 

The most one-sided half of the season involving us. Just not laid a glove on them, and it's essentially been McGinty being left to defend everything as Raith have annihilated us out wide with their pretty fun linkups. 

12 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

Not at game.

What are the general signs with Vaughan? I take it his demeanour wasn’t suggesting the worst?

4 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Hamstring rather than ACL from what I've heard.

Clearly was limping going off, but was just leaning a bit on the assistant to his right, I believe. Certainly looked a higher than the knee injury kinda walk.

3 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

From the pictures on Raith TV I’m relying on the fact that if he’d done his ACL again he’d have looked utterly devastated.  Obviously he didn’t look happy, and I’m clutching at straws a bit.

It’s just that fear with Vaughan that if he goes down, especially if looks related to one of his knees, that it’s happened again.  

100%