Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academicals

We scored 3 goals from open play at least.  But the game management is shocking.  3-1, looking completely in charge and should have been further in front.  From about the 86th minute to just before the shot that led to the corner we’d been doing what we needed to do, keep the ball down the other end of the pitch and not letting Hamilton have any shots.  Then it all falls apart, and we concede again.  

We were excellent today.

The clever one twos were brilliant. However that’s unacceptable to lose 2 points.

The manager needs to take responsibility for the subs. It wasn’t a tactical change so there was no justification for it, big Jack was playing well so why bring him off. I’d wager he would’ve won the header in injury time.

Hamilton were shocking, ridiculous. We could’ve dealt them an embarrassment of a scoreline yet it’s us feeling like that’s 

Just now, RAITHROVERS84 said:

We were excellent today.

The clever one twos were brilliant. However that’s unacceptable to lose 2 points.

The manager needs to take responsibility for the subs. It wasn’t a tactical change so there was no justification for it, big Jack was playing well so why bring him off. I’d wager he would’ve won the header in injury time.

Hamilton were shocking, ridiculous. We could’ve dealt them an embarrassment of a scoreline yet it’s us feeling like that’s 

Jack was knackered. Out on his feet. 

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

We have been absolutely terrible this season, so it takes a really special effort to be below us in the table.

As much as I'd love to see the back of Airdrie the thought of the Pars and Raith going head to head to avoid relegation would be glorious entertainment for the rest of us. There'll be heads gone all round.

Well that's the biggest robbery of the season. Makes me feel a but better from the Airdrie game a few weeks ago. Deserved nothing today we were set up shockingly but fair play to the players that they kept going. Good point however if we set up and play like that every week though we'll be returning to League 1.

Edited by Ian Mcleod

8 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Why can I not have been born in Madrid, Munich or Milan? 

Naw, born in Kirkcaldy, Scotland so I get two teams to support that canny hang on to a win.

I hate football.

At least you didn't take the easy option of finding some excuse to support a team from Glasgow that wins most games, and collects trophies.

Just now, Uncle Psychosis said:

As much as I'd love to see the back of Airdrie the thought of the Pars and Raith going head to head to avoid relegation would be glorious entertainment for the rest of us. There'll be heads gone all round.

We’ll be nowhere near relegation. 

Just knew that was coming from the moment the 2nd Accies goal went in and we showed our soft underbelly yet again. We were the best team by miles but throw 2 more points away. Falkirk next week isn't the best game to have  but it would just be like us to defy the form book and  win by 3 or 4 next week.

Just now, bagpuss said:

Just knew that was coming from the moment the 2nd Accies goal went in and we showed our soft underbelly yet again. We were the best team by miles but throw 2 more points away. Falkirk next week isn't the best game to have  but it would just be like us to defy the form book and  win by 3 or 4 next week.

Hahahaha 

19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

At least you didn't take the easy option of finding some excuse to support a team from Glasgow that wins most games, and collects trophies.

Amen brother, FTOF.

3-1 and cruising, should really have been a couple more and yet again we shoot ourselves in the foot. Pressing game was working well, plenty of chances then for whatever reason just decided to step back for the last 15 mins and let Accies back into the game. Fair play to them for taking the chances they got bur FFS they really should have been dead and buried.

Football is so shite sometimes.