Ross County vs St. Johnstone - Sat 21/9/2024

County had had a disaster of a second half up until they got it back to 3-2. Didn’t threaten at all and were playing much as we had for the first 40 minutes of the match with little cohesion. Then we Chuck in two from cross balls yet again. Surely at the equaliser you just have someone go and attack it at all costs.

As HSF says though, that amount of injury time is unjustifiable. There’s no long injury stoppage or VAR check, no accumulation of stoppages that I can recall that adds up to anything like that.

Was inevitable really. 3-2 down with 9 minutes left and you know this lot aren't surviving.

Leaving their man goal threat completely unmarked in the 98th minute? Aye sound. Kyle Cameron our CB and captain yet seems unable to organise even the simplest things.

Couldn't care less whether the 9 minutes added on is right or not, they can't concede how they did.

1 minute ago, NYD1997 said:

Never 9 minutes and poor defending however what’s the bigot doing giving away that free kick? Defend correctly you twat

There were a lot of stoppages, I think 9 mins is fair.

Yet, have seen plenty of other games with as many stoppages in play and only get 3/4 mins. It's the lack of consistency with referees that bothers me.

County weren't good today, despite the last min draw. 

2 hours ago, Rosscubed said:

I'm going to be bold here and speculate that Akil Wright will get another goal. Genuinely think he's a week-in, week-out threat from corners, esp with Chilvers pinging in nice deliveries.

Good shout that.