Portobello Beach

Watch out for the guy who lets his husky-type dog crap on the beach. 

He pretends not to see it, using his smart phone.  He's smallish, quite broad, with dark hair.  Seen today around #3, just after midday, wearing long shorts.

Rank.

Maybe it would be good to pinch his phone and drop it in the merde as a lesson.

Once worked on a building site just next to it. Every Friday the labourers would dig a hole in the sand and bury the contents of the chemical toilet! If your kids ever find blue sand whilst digging, you’ll be able to tell them what it is.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Someone once told me that Portobello beach has one of the highest proportions of sex offenders anywhere in Scotland.

Wasn’t Caroline Hogg snatched from there?

I was about the same age at the time and remember thinking that it was some kind of Europe type beach from the TV as I had never been to a beach.

There used to be a Wimpy in the amusement arcade. 

When ah were a lad Porty pool was salt water

It also had a pier designed by the same guy that built the Tay Bridge that fell down

pier.jpg.a77ff776f316f5b6bfeeff26f2590c5a.jpg

I suppose, while disgusting, the high tide will eventually wash the dogs' eggs away. There are plenty of gits who let their dugs crap on public football pitches without a care in the world.