Raith Rovers v falkirk

2 hours ago, pantene proV said:

I don't know who you are. I dont know what you want. But if you stop this now, that'll be the end of it. I won't look for you. I won't pursue you. 

I don't think me stopping anything will help with your lack of meds or overuse of the unprescribed ones?! 

1 hour ago, AndrewFFC said:

He isn't.

Ross McIver had a good season last season and having not seen him play may be key to your style of play.  His record prior to that is poor. We are missing Fordyce at the heart of our defence. A player last season that was a standout for Airdrie. Brown may have come on for 10 minutes but his leadership, style of play in the middle breaking up play etc has been badly missed. A fit Stanton is probably one of the best midfielders in this league.  We're all missing important players I just think over the coming weeks we will see an improvement in our overall play by the time Babo settles, Fordyce comes back, Brown is fully fit along with Stanton. I also still believe we will see a new striker signed.

11 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m not fussed either way as we lost but I wouldn’t rely on them. Watch both ours and your highlights and he definitely stops a goal bound shot in the scramble at the end.

If you clinging to that one scrambled shot then geez. 😂

9 hours ago, Rocco said:

I’m confused why you’ve quoted me for your post. My issues with the ref wouldn’t have affected the outcome and nowhere in my post did I insinuate that it would have. I have also said we were poor and struggled to create much

In the quote I used of yours all you did was moan about the ref and rovers players not been booked. I just had to add the point I made that you can't win a game if you can't lay hands on the keeper. That us all. 

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Brown played mate. I don't know why I'm getting involved, but it's got nothing to do with goals re Maciver. He is absolutely key to our system and we have no one else who does the same job. Its really that simple. You've said there's no comparison, but you've absolutely missed the point. 

So we can now confidently expect that Falkirk will not win another game until he returns in a couple of months ...