Heart of Midlothian's Next Permanent Manager 24/25 Edition

Who will be Heart's next permanent manager?  

276 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can we take bets on when the first ‘in England we do it this way…’ quote that turns Scottish football against him? 

Lee Johnson said similar.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-johnson-claims-hibs-fans-31711165

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm not going on Saturday, which is a shame as it'll be interesting to see the reception he gets. Everyone is livid. 🤣

For someone who is so passionate about your own club and others on here you have some of the strangest match going habits I think I’ve heard of. This isn’t a criticism just an observation. I saw you posting earlier saying you had only seen a few kicks offs overall in the last few years in addition to your shared season ticket etc.

Again not a criticism.

5 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Who was the last manager to come up here from the EFL and not be a complete arrogant fraud and disaster of an appointment? 

Gary Bowyer did well enough at Dundee - got us promoted.  

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Gary Bowyer did well enough at Dundee - got us promoted.  

Not in the top flight, mind you.

Last 5 have been Neil Warnock, Lee Johnson, Michael Beale, Graham Alexander, and Paul Heckingbottom.

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Yeah I remember him saying it pretty early on and he probably lasted longer than I expected him to after it. 

Hard to take the piss too much out of this appointment as I literally know nothing more than what’s on Wikipedia, but it isn’t an exciting one.