Rangers v Hibs

Top tier of the Copland may not have its safety certificate in time for the match meaning Rangers will have to relocate season ticket holders for there to other parts of Ibrox, meaning there will be no seats left to give an allocation to Hibs.

If this happens and they don't give Hibs an allocation its a nailed on certainty the gesture will be reciprocated, meaning Rangers getting no tickets for their next visit to Easter Road. 

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Top tier of the Copland may not have its safety certificate in time for the match meaning Rangers will have to relocate season ticket holders for there to other parts of Ibrox, meaning there will be no seats left to give an allocation to Hibs.

If this happens and they don't give Hibs an allocation its a nailed on certainty the gesture will be reciprocated, meaning Rangers getting no tickets for their next visit to Easter Road. 

Hibs should be the bigger club and state that it's sound, not to worry about not giving them tickets to this fixture, but they'll give Rangers their full allocation at Easter Road.

23 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I wish that were true. I have my doubts.

41 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Can you imagine the letter writing frenzy over there if - a few days before a match - Hibs (or anyone else) didnt even know if the number of tickets they were giving was zero?

They really are wankers.

Embarrassing and incompetent from Rangers, if it was the other way around then we would be firing off angry statements directed at Easter Road. 

Give Hibs fans their tickets and reimburse any Rangers fans who can't be accommodated, if the Copland rear isn't ready.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Just under 96 hours time to the game and Hibs still don’t know if we’re getting any tickets. 

The The The Rainjurz should be punted down to League Two for this. 

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Embarrassing and incompetent from Rangers, if it was the other way around then we would be firing off angry statements directed at Easter Road. 

Give Hibs fans their tickets and reimburse any Rangers fans who can't be accommodated, if the Copland rear isn't ready.

I find it hard to believe that the 1000 or so seats released from the Hibs end/Segregation would magically accommodate all those Rangers STs missing out.

so, presumably some Rangers fans are going to miss out anyway?

Its a shambles.

3 points to Hibs is the only solution.

Even if Hibs do decide to sell them tickets for the next game at Easter Road they should definitely sell them on the last day or 2 (Wednesday prior to the game onwards) just to annoy them.

Maybe Dens Park is built on some old Indian burial ground as Sevcos own stadium has caused nothing but trouble since they popped their compensation claim into the SPFL Unable to get the stadium ready for the start of the season, unable to get it in a fit state to sell tickets to the Hibees and unable, even still with 3 months to go, to get the safety stuff sorted to sell tickets to the bigots.

Edited by Sortmeout

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

I find it hard to believe that the 1000 or so seats released from the Hibs end/Segregation would magically accommodate all those Rangers STs missing out.

so, presumably some Rangers fans are going to miss out anyway?

Its a shambles.

3 points to Hibs is the only solution.

It's a new shambles everyday with Rangers, the club usually sell match day tickets to non season ticket holders, I'm guessing they will be used as well as seat sub to accommodate Copland Rear fans.

Hibs should take it up with the SFA/SPFL if we don't provide them with an away allowance.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's a new shambles everyday with Rangers, the club usually sell match day tickets to non season ticket holders, I'm guessing they will be used as well as seat sub to accommodate Copland Rear fans.

Hibs should take it up with the SFA/SPFL if we don't provide them with an away allowance.

Hibs, Rangers and the SPFL are already discussing it.

This is an interesting tweet from Murray.......

Hope we tell Rangers they are getting no tickets for the next game at Easter Road. I couldn’t care if we end up getting no more tickets for any more future games at Ibrox if so. 

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Whats the capacity of the Copland Rear?

The overall capacity of the stand will be just over 8k.

So I imagine somewhere between 3200 - 3800.

@AJFcan probably give a more accurate answer.

(If I was being a dick I'd say the capacity is 0)

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

The overall capacity of the stand will be just over 8k.

So I imagine somewhere between 3200 - 3800.

@AJFcan probably give a more accurate answer.

(If I was being a dick I'd say the capacity is 0)

So Rangers have told their fans they can magic up 3500ish seats somewhere?

Smell Stinks GIF by DrSquatch