🔵⚪️St Johnstone v The Biggest Capitalist Institution in Scottish Sport⚪️🤢

47 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

.... Celtic are so far ahead financially..... 

For years the media ran the money in a tea pot angle around Celtic, whilst a hell of a lot of the media wanked off over the multi millions and hover pitch BS of Rangers. It still goes on whilst Celtic just do what they do. Back in the 90s it was how magnificent the whole Rangers fraud and lies was, now it's boring. 

The triumphalism I’m seeing on Twitter from Celtic fans just now it’s highly embarrassing. How the fuck can you get excited going to games knowing you’re going to win easily.

’Aye it’s horrible winning all the time but’.  

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The triumphalism I’m seeing on Twitter from Celtic fans just now it’s highly embarrassing. How the f**k can you get excited going to games knowing you’re going to win easily.

’Aye it’s horrible winning all the time but’.  

Pretty easy tbf when the football is entertaining and you see goals the likes of the 1 you just saw

Edited by Jinky67

Funny that the commentators said that last goal summed this game up, and they were right, but I don't think they meant it summed it up as a 9 million pound player comes off the bench at 5 nil to showboat whilst their fans sing about terrorists cause they're bored with football

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Pretty easy tbf when the football is entertaining and you see goals the likes of the 1 you just saw

All your domestic games are like when you play FIFA on the easiest difficulty; completely pointless.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He was f**king rotten last week too. So lighweight and totally schooled by big Alfie. Shows how well big Alfie played or perhaps how bad St Johnstone are at defending ??

Not really going to judge him based on his 1st game, learned not to do that after a certain Swede got bossed by Chic Charnley in his 1st game 😂

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Not really going to judge him based on his 1st game, learned not to do that after a certain Swede got bossed by Chic Charnley in his 1st game 😂

Chic was sooo much better than Larsson. No, really, there was that goal against Hibs where he gave away the ball and Chic blah blah blah blah... 🙄

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s not and never will be at the same level as Henrik. 

I don’t think that was the point. It was not to judge a player on limited game time.

Van Dijk’s debut was a shambles as well.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s not and never will be at the same level as Henrik. 

I’m not suggesting he was just that I will reserve judgement until he has played more than just 45 mins, lots of good players and some who even end up being world class have stinking debuts. And btw no one thought Henrik when he came to Celtic  would go on to do what Henrik did so put the crystal ball away bud

You could also just applaud what was a nice piece of play from the lad

Edited by Jinky67

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Funny that the commentators said that last goal summed this game up, and they were right, but I don't think they meant it summed it up as a 9 million pound player comes off the bench at 5 nil to showboat whilst their fans sing about terrorists cause they're bored with football

At least you're not still bitter about last week.

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I had a bit of hindsight into what you’ve experienced for the best part of a decade with Falkirk demolishing all comers last season and whilst I can’t deny it was brilliant, I am much more enjoying this season seeing us playing against better opposition and being tested and finding ways of winning tough games.

I can’t understand how you can still find it exciting after that period of time. Especially a guy like you who’s whole family compete in sports at a high level and more than likely keep pushing themselves by competing against better opponents.

Also, when Falkirk were beating everyone last season, never once did I want to celebrate by singing songs about terrorist atrocities. I don’t get that at all - but I’m glad I don’t.

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m not suggesting he was just that I will reserve judgement until he has played more than just 45 mins, lots of good players and some who even end up being world class have stinking debuts. And btw no one thought Henrik when he came to Celtic  would go on to do what Henrik did so put the crystal ball away bud

You could also just applaud what was a nice piece of play from the lad

Henrik had won the Dutch cup twice and a World Cup bronze before he rocked up here. He was already a good player.

Vella took his goal well.