🔵⚪️St Johnstone v The Biggest Capitalist Institution in Scottish Sport⚪️🤢

A most enjoyable and entertaining game for Celtic supporters and the neutral. If there are any neutrals when Celtic play.

Now onto Dortmund where we become the underdogs. I am bit like the St Johnston fan was tonight before kick off. Hope we can stay in the game as long as possible and try and sneak a goal. Not expecting anything from this game.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Henrik had won the Dutch cup twice and a World Cup bronze before he rocked up here. He was already a good player.

Vella took his goal well.

Pay attention mate or are you commenting on a game you aren’t watching? Valle didn’t score the goal, Idah did 😂

I think you know the point I’m trying to make 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pay attention mate or are you commenting on a game you aren’t watching? Valle didn’t score the goal, Idah did 😂

I think you know the point I’m trying to make 

Sorry, I meant played a ball in well. I can’t deny that 😝. It was a good goal.

Idah certainly finding it much easier up here after a record of 1 goal every 29 games in the EPL and 1 goal every 7 games in the English Championship 😂.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Meh, we're not particularly hard to beat or score against so against a confident Celtic in the mood this was kind of always inevitable. Add in missing Holt/Sidibeh/Kimpioka and it makes things even worse.

No idea how this is sorted until January mind you. Goalkeeper and CBs aren't ones you'd want in the 2nd tier.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sorry, I meant played a ball in well. I can’t deny that 😝. It was a good goal.

Idah certainly finding it much easier up here after a record of 1 goal every 29 games in the EPL and 1 goal every 7 games in the English Championship 😂.

Again comparisons about what players do in other leagues is a bit pointless. We saw Mikey Johnston go down there and look like he was playing against kids and Teemu Pukki tear it up, Christ even Sam Lammers is doing bits when he looked like a huddy here.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nice side stepping, a textbook example. 

You know my opinion on it, I’ve given it countless times. If you want to refresh yourself go search my posts like you do regularly anyway. A nice and easy one to find is on the Celtic v Falkirk thread 

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Again comparisons about what players do in other leagues is a bit pointless. We saw Mikey Johnston go down there and look like he was playing against kids and Teemu Pukki tear it up, Christ even Sam Lammers is doing bits when he looked like a huddy here.

Pukki was about 1 goal every 3.5 games in the EPL and SPL and 1 goal every 2 games in the English Championship.

Nothing like the difference that Idah has.

Lammers, well he looks a player now that he’s working under a decent coach.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf, me or you probably get a goal every 3 games for Celtic 😂.

Well we couldn’t or we would be doing it instead of being on this forum.

Not sure why you are so determined to put the boot into Celtic players or undermine their performances when doing well but sometimes players just don’t fit tactically or with a particular coach and sometimes they do.

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Well we couldn’t or we would be doing it instead of being on this forum.

Not sure why you are so determined to put the boot into Celtic players or undermine their performances when doing well but sometimes players just don’t fit tactically or with a particular coach and sometimes they do.

I’m sure we could. In fact I know we could. 

ps. Hope the wee fella is settling in well at Uni and is enjoying Edinburgh.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m sure we could. In fact I know we could. 

ps. Hope the wee fella is settling in well at Uni and is enjoying Edinburgh.

Mate I still play over 35’s and 40’s and have a hard enough job just keeping breathing at that level 😂

And aye he’s loving it so far, thanks 🙏 

One sided stroll by a team worth many tens of millions against a team of jobbers.

But who cares about not having competent centre backs or goalkeeper when you’ve got a big fancy new scoreboard and the toilets have been painted.

We shouldn’t stop now, get rid of half the team to save wages and replace all the seats with blue ones, then we’d really have a proper match day experience.

Thats what really matters.

Woahful team - in reality 2 of them would get kept in a better squad (and wouldn’t be starters) but particular mentions to Essel and Mcpake - that’s 2 of the worst imitations we have had at the club.

Also notice that the Celtic way is stealing from Charity…