The Desmond Derby (Dundee v Kilmarnock) - 05/10/24

I think kennedy having blood pouring from a wound next to his eye is being overlooked here.

Soft yellow maybe but he definitely caught him a dull yin. It's a booking the same way an accidental trip would be.

First touch and the wee faint and burst of pace to pass the defender was class.

Saw him score two beauties he made himself at Darvel recently......think this boy could be the real deal.

Edited by Pizzo

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

There's a couple of roasters you'd avoid interacting with online never mind in person, but it's not exactly Follow Follow or Kerrydale Street.

I moved away from it ages ago because of the overall vibe of the place and it's still the same every time I pop in.

40 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

I think kennedy having blood pouring from a wound next to his eye is being overlooked here.

Soft yellow maybe but he definitely caught him a dull yin. It's a booking the same way an accidental trip would be.

By throwing himself at Sylla?

Unless Sylla has eyes in the back of his head he couldn't have seen him charging him.

It was a nonsense decision - a foul the other way and a booking for the charging moron is what should have happened.

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm an absolute bore - I appreciate that - but I usually love browsing the oppositions fan forum pre and post match.

Why do Killie keep there's private only? Seem to be the only club that does this.

I'm another who finds Kickback not to my taste. Most folk are fine, but the loud, angry, whiny, boring minority are very loud, angry, whiny and boring. Those who call our own players c*nts are the worst. I can't abide all this "one of our own" cliched pish, but there's an element of Killie fans who single out local boys for their ire. It's Rory McKenzie and Innes Cameron these days, but there were others in the past. I have no idea if it's some townie scheme mentality (I never lived in Killie itself, thankfully), or it's arse cheek-lite delusion that we should somehow be buying better players instead of bringing youngsters through; but it makes for depressing reading.

59 minutes ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Love a bit of half empty stand scenes, brilliant when the winner went in.

It lends itself to some madness. Probably the best celebration I've been involved in was the sc semi replay in 97 at Easter road........half empty stand and a late winner to reach a cup final, absolute bedlam.

Edited by Pizzo

Can just about see again after yesterday's Super Boc, watched on the hooky app on tablet. Pleasing. Very pleasing after settling for my predicted draw. My only other comment is our captain can get so far to f**k out our team he might as well be caddying for me tomorrow. f**king useless.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend gents.