Arbroath v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Just now, glasgowlichtie23 said:

What a fall from the top, financially doping yourself to achieve a scottish cup win, to financially doping yourself to achieve a 1-0 loss to teeny tiny minnows arbroath

A catastrophic fall right enough,  you just keep looking up fella as you're unlikely to achieve such heights! 

7 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

You seem awfully sensitive.  Was that Scottish cup full of straws especially for clutching at?

I'm not the one constantly going on about us spending "another person's" money like a broken record. 

Now I wouldn't say your sensitive but I would say your salty that's for sure if I had a guess as to why that is maybe it's because we beat Arbroath with 9 men 2 years ago. 

1 minute ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Believe me, i’m not the one looking up

IMG_7482.jpeg

Makes a pleasant change for you I'm sure,  try to enjoy it for as long as you can because we both know you're only up there because shite floats! 

16 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

I'm not the one constantly going on about us spending "another person's" money like a broken record. 

Now I wouldn't say your sensitive but I would say your salty that's for sure if I had a guess as to why that is maybe it's because we beat Arbroath with 9 men 2 years ago. 

Did that win you a promotion or anything?

Thought not. You're still in the same league that we are.

Maybe we can avoid you next season when you lord it over Clyde by pointing out that you've won the Scottish cup more recently than they have. 

Edited by lichtgilphead

9 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

"sliverware"

Not entirely surprised you've pulled that up for spelling,  considering you've been waiting absolute years for "Silverware "

obviously never seen it before! 

7 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The train back north was seriously delayed because of a points failure.  Somebody was called in and we got going again.

Whoever it was would be very useful for ICT just now.

Was it at Drunken Duncan Junction?

With the immediate future at risk, I'd gotten to the point of the match and results seeming secondary. And respecting Ferguson for staying without a wage. Right up until I saw that lineup. c**t.

And amusing to come on, and see the Arbroath fans throwing wee rangers accusations around, when you've had a good number of their fans cheering on arbroath today.

4 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

With the immediate future at risk, I'd gotten to the point of the match and results seeming secondary. And respecting Ferguson for staying without a wage. Right up until I saw that lineup. c**t.

And amusing to come on, and see the Arbroath fans throwing wee rangers accusations around, when you've had a good number of their fans cheering on arbroath today.

The wee Rangers thing is copied from comments our support have made about our former CEO and some of the board, all gone now.

Nothing to do with our support and those drunken ramblings by those few Arbroath fans are not to be taken seriously.

oh and Merkinch is full of both arse cheek supporters, absolutely chock full.

In all seriousness and now the dust has settled that’s a great result for Arbroath.

Hammy and Goldie working wonders turning around McIntyres poor start. 

We will hopefully get Scotty Stewart and ToB back fit for the league game in 2 weeks time and hopefully start to see Calum Gallagher get over his injury issues. He has not really featured in any significant way yet and he will be like a new signing when he’s finally back involved every week whether as a starter or coming on to make an impact. 

Think it's pretty safe to say the caley fans on here have just the club at interest and are not OF fans. For Arbroath or any other club  in Scotland to throw that around is pitiful given the number of buses leaving their towns every week and the swell in home support with half and half scarfs any time they play either arsehole club.

Edited by bdu98196

54 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

In all seriousness and now the dust has settled that’s a great result for Arbroath.

Hammy and Goldie working wonders turning around McIntyres poor start. 

We will hopefully get Scotty Stewart and ToB back fit for the league game in 2 weeks time and hopefully start to see Calum Gallagher get over his injury issues. He has not really featured in any significant way yet and he will be like a new signing when he’s finally back involved every week whether as a starter or coming on to make an impact. 

Last to first challenge and Dumbarton up next in two weeks? Not taking that for granted that you will win as anyone can beat anyone in this league is so so close, but doing so would surely take you up into the play off places and looks like no one wants to be top in this league thus far, could happen??