Celtic v Aberdeen 19th October

6 hours ago, Greenlantern said:
Enjoy your draw. 

We are.

6 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

I haven’t got time to seethe. I’m too busy watching replays of Sivert Heltne Nilsen attempting to tackle someone. 

Yet still you couldn’t beat us.

5 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Booing a dirty player is fairly common fare at a football match. Easily pleased.

The draw pleased us after being 2-0 down at half time.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Anyone reading this thread would think the sheep got pumped yesterday. 
Dour faced oddballs. 

Anyone reading the score would know we didn’t.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

And yet you have done nothing but post about it for almost 24 hours 😂

Why are you more interested in what’s happening on KDS than enjoying and talking about your teams performance? Bit odd mate 

Even I haven’t looked on KDS 😂

I haven’t been near it personally, but I can understand it would be a good visit for Aberdeen fans looking for further laughs.

5 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Seething. 

I think the definition of “seething” is a manager of a team with a multi-million squad being unable to beat a squad built on the finances of Lidl, and blaming the fact that that squad had a week to prepare for the game due to not playing midweek European games, in a week when there were no midweek European games. If only the interviewer had asked him about that.

22 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

European football has nothing to do with it, Celtic had their usual 2nd half drop off in performance and with the positive Aberdeen changes it had us rattled for a good 15/20 mins and you made us pay for it. Ultimately if we had taken our chances the game could have been out of sight but we didn’t.

I have no complaints about the result.

You contradicting yourself M8 and so duz St Brendan, it's easy to say we focus on the next game but connecting games through the points you've made.
Celtic's main priority is European football in the early months of the season, making mistakes and being more clinical in front of goal should be where Celtic are at, St Brendan mentions this before and after the St Johnstone game.
You also said no complaints yet the out of sight comment which is also a contradiction?

Edited by willywastecoat

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think the definition of “seething” is a manager of a team with a multi-million squad being unable to beat a squad built on the finances of Lidl, and blaming the fact that that squad had a week to prepare for the game due to not playing midweek European games, in a week when there were no midweek European games. If only the interviewer had asked him about that.

That has feck all to do with a one off game David.

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Why did your favourite Celtic manager mention it after a poor result against Aberdeen then, wee willie?

I think motherwel,Hearts and St Johnstone took points off Celtic at home last season David,in terms of a poor result i don't think so M8, especially the way both teams have started the season.
St Brendan didn't do his job at half-time would be my best guess David.
He constantly makes excuses for his own deficiencies.

Edited by willywastecoat

46 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

You contradicting yourself M8 and so duz St Brendan, it's easy to say we focus on the next game but connecting games through the points you've made.
Celtic's main priority is European football in the early months of the season, making mistakes and being more clinical in front of goal should be where Celtic are at, St Brendan mentions this before and after the St Johnstone game.
You also said no complaints yet the out of sight comment which is also a contradiction?

We have just come off an international break, European football has nothing to do with yesterday, nothing.

We didn’t take our chances Aberdeen did so the reality is we weren’t good enough yesterday to take the 3 points. Thats not a contradiction.

The St Brendan thing is a bit overdone now, whatever point you are trying to make by it is lost

57 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We have just come off an international break, European football has nothing to do with yesterday, nothing.

We didn’t take our chances Aberdeen did so the reality is we weren’t good enough yesterday to take the 3 points. Thats not a contradiction.

The St Brendan thing is a bit overdone now, whatever point you are trying to make by it is lost

There were quite a few chances that Aberdeen didn't take yesterday as well. 

When Brendan first came back, he called Brendan something really derogatory, can't remember what, so he's moved on a bit. Unfortunately he can't post without putting "M8" in 99.9% of his posts. 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

It's constructive criticism jinky, Celtic had domestic dominance before St Brendan came back.
St Brendan the navigator is a complement, to navigate his way through games like he did in his first spell at the club, so far he hasn't done that M8.

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

There were quite a few chances that Aberdeen didn't take yesterday as well. 

When Brendan first came back, he called Brendan something really derogatory, can't remember what, so he's moved on a bit. Unfortunately he can't post without putting "M8" in 99.9% of his posts. 

M8 is a reference to Ange,David.
I called him a rat because he left out the back door and not the front door M8 or Min.

6 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

It's constructive criticism jinky, Celtic had domestic dominance before St Brendan came back.
St Brendan the navigator is a complement, to navigate his way through games like he did in his first spell at the club, so far he hasn't done that M8.

I’m confused by this, what do you mean by domestic dominance? Are you unhappy we dropped 1 trophy from the 3 available or are you referring to points? 

20 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

Noticed in the pre-match footage there were a few kids in the home end wearing Aberdeen tops. I think you can see them cheering in the front row behind the goal when we score. 

They would be in with the Kano Foundation. They get a hundred or so tickets to Celtic Park every week and have brought down Aberdeen kids before. They do a lot of good work. 

26 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

M8 is a reference to Ange,David.
I called him a rat because he left out the back door and not the front door M8 or Min.

You need to get over Big Ange, wee willie, he's not coming back like St Brendan.

7 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

It's not rocket science Jinky,domestic dominance is mainly the league,cups are fragile one offs.

So in what way haven’t we been dominant domestically? 

We won the league by a slightly larger margin than the season before and the start to this season has been better than Anges 2 seasons for the same period of time.

So what are you actually basing this on? You may have argument to suggest we haven’t taken massive steps forward but there certainly hasn’t been a step backwards 

Edited by Jinky67