Stirling Albion FC vs Clyde FC - 19/10/24

Not sure where to start here at all. As far as we know it's going to be Scally and Kerr in the dugout for Clyde. Could be dangerous given the close McCall association there, they may just not give a single shit about it. I did think we may have had a new man in charge, but things are rarely sensible with Clyde. We haven't had an injury update since the last run out, so assuming bodies are fit my 11 would be:

- Hemphrey -

- Houston - Hamilton - McKay - Robson -

- Murdoch - Cuddihy -

- Rennie - Scullion - Redfern -

- Allan -

23 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Not sure where to start here at all. As far as we know it's going to be Scally and Kerr in the dugout for Clyde. Could be dangerous given the close McCall association there, they may just not give a single shit about it. I did think we may have had a new man in charge, but things are rarely sensible with Clyde. We haven't had an injury update since the last run out, so assuming bodies are fit my 11 would be:

- Hemphrey -

- Houston - Hamilton - McKay - Robson -

- Murdoch - Cuddihy -

- Rennie - Scullion - Redfern -

- Allan -

....and your tactics?

Right turn Clyde still wasting their time replying to me, no matter how many times I say they're muted and I won't be reading it, is brilliant. The ultimate screaming into the void. Very silly stuff from them, as per.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

Looking forward to a return to league football this weekend, the hallowed turf at Forthbank.

We welcome Clyde as the visitors, they seem to be in a bit of turmoil on & off the park, even between supporters 😳 but won't be taking anything for granted, the table still seems a bit lopsided at present 

Apart from East Fife at the moment it seems pretty close between everyone else.

We come off after a come from behind win against Forfar & played last 30 mins with 10 men & Eric Sula on the scoresheet again, he's definitely been a good signing for us..solid at the back & capable of a few welcome goals at set pieces 👍 

An extra weeks rest & a few back from injury will be a bonus for us... Hilson played 1 minute against Forfar so he's probably injured again & Dall thankfully is suspended after his red card 

Once we get a few back fit competition for places will be good for all, although I'm still not convinced we have a decent winger in the sqaud, I've been impressed with James Graham last 2 starts off the bench against Peterheed & Forfar, he's got a bit of pace & will be pushing for a start sooner rather than later 

Also looking forward to the pie of the week, a decent pie & performance to match will go a long way to a good Saturday 

C'mon the binos 💪 🇵🇪