What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Downloaded a load of stuff earlier this week, would be interested in what everyone else thinks:

Kasabian - Empire. Not bad tho nothing so far anywhere near as good as the single. Bit too electronic and not enough rock for my taste but it's early days :unsure:

Little Man Tate - Downloaded about 8 different songs including the new single "House Party At Boothys". Liking their sound a lot. Sure they might be piggy-backing on the whole New Yorkshire scene but dont make it bad. B)

Mohawks - Champ. This is the tune used when they make fun of Robbie Knox on Soccer AM and call him the tramp. Superb. :)

Spinto Band - Nice and Nicely Done. Growing on me a lot. :)

Sunshine Underground - Just got a few songs of there's as they're supporting the Subways and The View on Thursday. Pretty good.

Thoughts?

Downloaded a load of stuff earlier this week, would be interested in what everyone else thinks:

Kasabian - Empire. Not bad tho nothing so far anywhere near as good as the single. Bit too electronic and not enough rock for my taste but it's early days :unsure:

Little Man Tate - Downloaded about 8 different songs including the new single "House Party At Boothys". Liking their sound a lot. Sure they might be piggy-backing on the whole New Yorkshire scene but dont make it bad. B)

Mohawks - Champ. This is the tune used when they make fun of Robbie Knox on Soccer AM and call him the tramp. Superb. :)

Spinto Band - Nice and Nicely Done. Growing on me a lot. :)

Sunshine Underground - Just got a few songs of there's as they're supporting the Subways and The View on Thursday. Pretty good.

Thoughts?

The Mohawks track is great - heavily sampled for loads of hiphop tunes, most notably Eric B Is President by Eric B & Rakim, which is genius.

Not heard any of the others :P