What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I'm going through something of a country phase at the moment, was listening to Johnny Cash, Gene Clark, Flying Burrito Brothers and Gram Parsons a lot when I was in California.

Incidentally, at opening game instead of playing "God Bless America" the San Francisco Giants played "This Land Is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie, which I thought was a classy touch.

Trust me ..................thats me.

Being brought in Fife is something that is outwith my control.

sorry! no relationships - e or otherwise - with fifers. it's something we learn at falkirk supporting school. like not talking to strangers........ :P

listening to Muse - time is running out :D

Welcome back Jim.

Nice holiday?

I don't do holidays, I was travelling :D:P

But it was just the best, honest to goodness San Francisco is the greatest city I have ever been to...

You have no idea how depressing it was to leave S.F basking in 30 degree heat and then arrive in London 12 hours later (well 20 actually)in 11 degree rain.

I could talk for hours about the last 6 weeks, but I'd just bore you!

sorry! no relationships - e or otherwise - with fifers. it's something we learn at falkirk supporting school. like not talking to strangers........ :P

listening to Muse - time is running out :D

Feckin hell. An "E" relationship is all thats left for me ( Mrs P&B is a disgrace would put the kybosh on anything else ).

i though we were up for it there. We could have had virtual partners and everything. But you have blown it darling... :(

Feckin hell. An "E" relationship is all thats left for me ( Mrs P&B is a disgrace would put the kybosh on anything else ).

i though we were up for it there. We could have had virtual partners and everything. But you have blown it darling... :(

see you called me darling now so any even remote chance has gone the way of RR ever winning anything ever again...... :P

Any song on VH2!!!

Thats whats on just now but no matter what time its on, every song is an absolute cracker!

Bring on the Charlatans!!!!!

I agree with that, VH2 is the dugs bollox, rarely a duff track on it at any time of the night or day.

Guest Comeonthelads

'More life in a tramp's vest' by the Stereophonics. First album is their best one.

Now onto 'Last of the big time drinkers'.

Its on shuffle before some smart ass comes up with thats not next on the album.

I haven't heard much, but the one track I did hear sounded like she was singing a White Stripes song - which isn't a surprise, really, but it was damned good. I've gone back in the archives a couple of years to find Cobblestone Runway by Ron Sexsmith. And it's terrific.

Guest Hot Teacher
Nod your head by Will Smith :D

And I'm now onto Quasimodo by Lifehouse again. An absolutely superb song :D

Now David, get studying like a good boy or you will not be going to any football match this weekend.

I hope I have made myself clear this time.

I will not tell you again.

Now David, get studying like a good boy or you will not be going to any football match this weekend.

I hope I have made myself clear this time.

I will not tell you again.

No, please repeat it :rolleyes: .