What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I know it's spectacularly off topic but where are you up to? I've been rewatching recently having not seen Season 2 in full for ages, think Ep 12 was the last I saw.

I'm up to the penultimate episode of the first Season.

For reasons I can't quite fathom, I've somehow taken this long to watch it despite knowing it would be something I'd almost certainly adore. And adore it I do.

It's well nigh perfect.

Butterfly Collector - The Jam

For all you wee cocks who listen to bands like The Enemy and think they're the epitome of musical/lyrical brilliance, have a wee listen to this on YouTube.

Then consider that this song didn't actually appear on any studio album of theirs and was merely a B-side, then you'll get an idea of how tedious your so-called music is.

Lovely stuff. :D

I'm up to the penultimate episode of the first Season.

For reasons I can't quite fathom, I've somehow taken this long to watch it despite knowing it would be something I'd almost certainly adore. And adore it I do.

It's well nigh perfect.

The last episode of the season is great, and the first episode of the second season is a treat, it's feature length and without giving anything away it will open up the Twin Peaks universe a bit more. I'm quite jealous of you getting to watch it for the first time :)