What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I borrowed the Killers' album off a friend, after hearing folk go on about it, both on here and at uni. I have now listened to it for a week and a half, and it's absolute pish! PISH!

The only songs I would willingly listen to again are 3 and 5, perhaps because his voice doesn't sound quite so awful on those ones, ie he isn't howling quite so much. The rest of the album is pure indie by numbers.

To everyone who thinks this album is so great - I pity you, there is so much good music out there you should be listening to instead. If this is the future of music, thank fcuk for the last 40 years. :blink:

I borrowed the Killers' album off a friend, after hearing folk go on about it, both on here and at uni. I have now listened to it for a week and a half, and it's absolute pish! PISH!

The only songs I would willingly listen to again are 3 and 5, perhaps because his voice doesn't sound quite so awful on those ones, ie he isn't howling quite so much. The rest of the album is pure indie by numbers.

To everyone who thinks this album is so great - I pity you, there is so much good music out there you should be listening to instead. If this is the future of music, thank fcuk for the last 40 years. :blink:

Right, nobody listen to The Killers anymore, It hasn't received the Chris seal of approval. :P

Doves - Black and White Town.

Win - You've Got The Power (Remix)

Dont listen to that grumpy Thistle shite it still sounds as good today as it did in 1986. :P

I can still see wee Strachan scoring the goal against West Germany when I hear this song. Naw, I'm no' explaining that to the weans. :D

:lol:

I didn't say that song was shyte. I said the album sounds dated. Glad you like it though :D

Well said Chris!

I don't hate the Killers, I just think they are WAY overhyped. When I listened to the album for the 1st time all I could hear was Duran Duran.

They have a couple of decent tunes but are unspectacular