What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

The NME gave it 10/10. The only album that i can recall been given 10/10 by the NME is Community People by Asian Dub Foundation (remember them?) and that was about 6 years ago.

I would give it a 9/10 and i'll give them a live review on sunday when i get back from the gig if anyones interested.

f**k yeah man, you do that. I can't wait to see them.

The album is seriously incredible.

The NME gave it 10/10. The only album that i can recall been given 10/10 by the NME is Community People by Asian Dub Foundation (remember them?) and that was about 6 years ago.

I would give it a 9/10 and i'll give them a live review on sunday when i get back from the gig if anyones interested.

I remember NME gave an album by Eve 10/10 when they were trying to act all trendy and into 'urban' music. It's a 5/10 at best. They also gave the first Black Grape one 10 I think, it's pretty great (when you're straight yeah) but 10 is a wee bit generous there too!

I remember NME gave an album by Eve 10/10 when they were trying to act all trendy and into 'urban' music. It's a 5/10 at best. They also gave the first Black Grape one 10 I think, it's pretty great (when you're straight yeah) but 10 is a wee bit generous there too!

NME are the ultimate 'bandwagon' album. If something is trendy, they will laud it to the sky, and as soon as it goes out of fashion, they will ditch it and completely distance themselves from it.

Whatever happened to Marion and Terris?

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

NME are the ultimate 'bandwagon' album. If something is trendy, they will laud it to the sky, and as soon as it goes out of fashion, they will ditch it and completely distance themselves from it.

Whatever happened to Marion and Terris?

:blink::o

I was just thinking about Terris the other day. They were going to be bigger than Elvis, The Beatles and 2 Unlimited put together. I even had a couple of their singles. "Searching For The Switches" was the name of one of their singles i think.

Where are they now? If you do know where Terris are, please post a message on this board. I would be grateful to hear what they are up to.

f**k yeah man, you do that. I can't wait to see them.

The album is seriously incredible.

They are amazing live. I saw them live in Carlisle back in June and they were fantastic, although that was when they were un-signed and looking for a deal, will they still give the same energy knowing they could retire tomorrow?

Lemar - 50/50

Just running through the 'L' section of my playlist, next up is another Lemar number followed by Len - Steal My Sunshine.

Edited by Jammy