What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Please, please please please PLEASE end this fucking sideyways/backwards passing fuckwit's international career. He can't pass a ball more than two yards without it going to an opposition player. Best player in the country my arse. We'd be better with fucking Patricia Ferguson in the team.

I didn't hear the interview, I only heard them talking about it. Chick asked him about the reaction Berti got from the fans which was apparently pretty bad and Ferguson just said something along the lines of 'well that sums them up, they're not supporting us'

He later backtracked slightly in another interview and said he doesn't like seeing anyone get theat sort of abuse.

Make of all that what you will.

Edited by butterflybairn

Please, please please please PLEASE end this fucking sideyways/backwards passing fuckwit's international career. He can't pass a ball more than two yards without it going to an opposition player. Best player in the country my arse. We'd be better with fucking Patricia Ferguson in the team.

He's the only player we've got who would get in the England team, he's a more than decent player.

Back on Subject - the World Tonight on Radio 4.