What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I did my once a month plunge on a new band today ( at least new for an auld codger ). Bought the Zutons ( on the recommendation of my 10 year old ).

I have been pleasantly surprised. Its damned good. Completely ripping of a few late 60's early 70's bands ( the guitarist seems to have a bit of a Jimmy Page thing about him ) - but if you are ripping of decent band, you 're bound to sound ok yourself.

If you've got a spare tenner you could do a lot worse.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just remember that there's a big House music scene in Paris, wouldn't want you to walk into one of those clubs by mistake :lol:

i'll be careful - wouldn't want to be caught in the wrong place :o:lol::lol:

where's the guitars!!!

I've got a mix on my winamp playlist...right now I'm listening to "Woke up this morning" by alabama 3, followed by "7 nation army" by White Stripes, "Hard to handle" by black Crowes, "Red morning light" by kings of Leon, "universally speaking" by RHCP, "chocolate" by Snow patrol

Butteflybairn - I dont want to piss you off, but I have a vision of a very foxy lady. We could be compatible. Do you fancy an "E" relationship?

My photay is on my profile.

:lol::lol:

with a fifer??? i don't think so - even if you do look like that (yeah right - never in fife) :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol: