What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Shock horror partick thistle fan and st mirren Fan calling each other mate :P  :P  :P

560211[/snapback]

:lol:

There isn't a serious rivarly between us and the Saints though. ;)

Guest WEE BOB
:lol:

There isn't a serious rivarly between us and the Saints though. ;)

560224[/snapback]

Naa... we're all west coast boys together! Hope you pump Morton this year incidentally!

Let's face it NO-ONE Likes them! :lol::lol:

Did you hear the Acoustic version of "Love will tear us apart",earlier on? Can't remember the name of the band but I was very impressed by their version....will check the tape tomorrow for their name.  B)

560199[/snapback]

That was New Order. TBH I didn't think it was that good, much prefer Joy Division.

I didn't see that much of Glastonbury last night, some Athlete, some New Order, some Coldplay, some Razorlight.

Guest WEE BOB
That was New Order. TBH I didn't think it was that good, much prefer Joy Division.

I didn't see that much of Glastonbury last night, some Athlete, some New Order, some Coldplay, some Razorlight.

560263[/snapback]

There was another band on earlier backstage who did an acoustic version of love will tear us apart......it wasn't New Order I was referring to!

However agree that Joy Division stuff was miles better than the New Order stuff. ;)

You mean all the 80's bands that the cureent dross like The Killers are recycling just now?  New Order are a class act :P

560153[/snapback]

Don't fucking talk to me about the fucking killers, or the fucking bravery for that matter :angry:

;)

Don't fucking talk to me about the fucking killers, or the fucking bravery for that matter :angry:

;)

560488[/snapback]

I agree. The Killers are the only band I hate as much as Coldplay just now*

*Apart from Oasis of course :P