What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest WriteonCaley

Writing to Reach you by Travis, on a compilation CD that I put together the other night. Funny you should mention Belle and Sebastian, Leith Jag, they're on my compilation too with The State I Am In! Quality tune.

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Care to enlighten me as to where this track is. I thought I knew a bit about Roger's solo stuff and his stuff with The Cross but I cant recall hearing a solo rendition of A Kind Of Magic. (Did I tell you I paid £40 for a vinyl copy of Fun In Space when I was 18, and that wasnt yesterday :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the tip about the Spanish football, listening to Mother Love Bone right now, and bloody good it is.

I "acquired it" through a p2p ;)

It also has him doing Under Pressure, and my favourite Queen song, Radio Ga Ga as solo tracks, but I haven't managed to "acquire" those two in full yet, the f'kers who have them keep disappearing before it finishes transmitting.

When I've got all three, and hopefully some more solo Queen stuff by the unsung hero of the band, I'll let you know. I can put them onto a CD for you. :D

They're live tracks.

Edited by Ruggy Bairn

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Oh, for the record, at the moment it's Elton John and Axl Rose doing Bohemian Rhapsody. Snow Patrol is next on the playlist I think. Though it could be Sting :blink:

just listening to 'Up The Bracket' by 'The Libertines' for the first time in ages just realised how good that album actually is. they could have been massive if the lead singer wasnt in jail because of his smack addiction, what an arse.

Edited by pilsner_ffc

just listening to 'Up The Bracket' by 'The Libertines' for the first time in ages just realised how good that album actually is. they could have been massive if the lead singer wasnt in jail because of his smack addiction, what an arse.

Well, considering he got released months ago and the band are touring soon probably means they've still got a good chance of becoming big.

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Sting is a fuckwit. I just listened to Just a Minute on the constantly brilliant radio 4.

I agree, he's a pretentious f'kwit, but his music is magnificent. :D