What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

What?! Oasis are the business! :unsure:

'Definietly Maybe' trcak 9, Digsys dinner- one of the best tunes ever! :D

Agree bout Sting, he's p1sh.

Please tell me you're having a laugh.

I don't mind Oasis, fair enough they're trad-rock b**locks but sometimes that does the trick. However, to claim that 'Digsy's Dinner' is one of the best songs ever is surely taking the p!sh. It's mince!

Please tell me you're having a laugh.

I don't mind Oasis, fair enough they're trad-rock b**locks but sometimes that does the trick. However, to claim that 'Digsy's Dinner' is one of the best songs ever is surely taking the p!sh. It's mince!

I hear Digsy's Dinner on the jukebox in the boozer on Saturday, it is what it is I suppose. I don't think anyone would seriously claim that it is the greatest rock epic ever.

I did hear a decent song on Mark and lard the other day, The Casanova's, might seek that out. I think it comes out on the 9th of March.

I am at work so am listening to nowt.

But last night I was listening to Live at Folsom Prison, by Johnny Cash, prompted by the excellent documentary on his life shown last Friday. Superb.

I am at work so am listening to nowt.

But last night I was listening to Live at Folsom Prison, by Johnny Cash, prompted by the excellent documentary on his life shown last Friday. Superb.

Man, the video to Hurt had me in floods of tears. I never though Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails was capable of such powerful lyrics...

When Johnny Cash sings "If I could start again, a million miles away/I would keep myself, I would find a way..."

Heartbreaking stufff...