Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who haven't been to too many places on holiday, and when asked if they have any ideas where someone should go on holiday, always claim one of the places they have been. They invariably think it is the best place in the world despite having never seen many other much better places. It happens all the time on p&b

This isn't to do with Debbie and Barca, but it sort of reminded me of this.

I kind of agree with you actually. Folk bang on about Tenerife, for example, and as much as I enjoyed going and spending 2 weeks there, it's no Dubai. Although, like the others say, you're not going to recommend somewhere you haven't been. I'm fairly well travelled though and there are lots of places I'd recommend going on holiday to.

Women at work and, specificaly, making fucking mountains out of molehills.

I've had to suspend someone for what is basically a pile of pish just because someone went in a huff. And I missd playing football today because there was no-one to do her shift.

These kind of things always involve women. It's sexist but it's true.

Women at work and, specificaly, making fucking mountains out of molehills.

I've had to suspend someone for what is basically a pile of pish just because someone went in a huff. And I missd playing football today because there was no-one to do her shift.

These kind of things always involve women. It's sexist but it's true.

It is true. Girls are idiots. I hate them.

Given she can't spell the word, do you think she knows what it means? :P

I haven't reached Skyline Drifter levels of pedantry yet. I am working on it. ;)

Sanctimonious people came to me after reading yet more of your sanctimonious drivel on another thread. Just off night shift so dyslexic fingers for me!

Yip I do know what it means thanks. You stick to processing photos or whatever and I'll carry on in my career ta.

Sanctimonious people came to me after reading yet more of your sanctimonious drivel on another thread. Just off night shift so dyslexic fingers for me!

Yip I do know what it means thanks. You stick to processing photos or whatever and I'll carry on in my career ta.

And you are incapable of disagreeing with me on this other thread... Because?

Because you can't? Well done. I eagerly await the arrival of your husband.

Why not take a wee wander down there?

I would have but I have to stay in as we are expecting a delivery sometime between 9am and 4pm.

I got through and they are going to send the application out to me. B)