Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you rush to get ready for work because your late and then when you get into work and check the rota to see who else your on with , you find out your not actually work so you have to sneak out the back door hoping nobody seen you.

Guest xbasslichtie
:lol: No. I'm actually quite clever. ;) I had 8 different homeworks! :(

Dont do it! Homework sucks, I did the bare minimum and got shoddy marks for all my homework. SO long as you concentrate in class its generally fine :D

My moan - Im still here! As the car belongs to my dad, and its dropped a load of oil (a huge puddle), theres no way in hell Im even starting the engine without getting his say so first. Unfortunately he's disappeared off the earth, not on msn or his 3 phonenumbers. Trapped again. :(

I've had my application for a Mortgage agreement in principle declined without any explanation by Northern Rock. The fuckers better call me back tomorrow with an explanation, as I only went through them as they lend up to 4 times your salary. I got a written "mortgage promise" from HBOS a couple of months back based upon 3.5 times my salary after all the credit checks so bad credit can't be the problem. :angry:

On the bright side, some cheeky c**t has got in and arranged a survey on the flat I fancied anyway so, as it's on for a fixed price, I would have been screwed regardless.

Edited by wearealldoomed

Guest XaaronPrimus
Firefox just crashed and all my bookmarks have been deleted for some reason.

OOOOOH

I had that, was something to do with the profile or summat.

It is reversible, but can't for the life of me figure out how i did it.

Found this that may help.

Lost Bookmarks in FF

Edited by XaaronPrimus

I've had my application for a Mortgage agreement in principle declined without any explanation by Northern Rock. The fuckers better call me back tomorrow with an explanation, as I only went through them as they lend up to 4 times your salary. I got a written "mortgage promise" from HBOS a couple of months back based upon 3.5 times my salary after all the credit checks so bad credit can't be the problem. :angry:

On the bright side, some cheeky c**t has got in and arranged a survey on the flat I fancied anyway so, as it's on for a fixed price, I would have been screwed regardless.

Did they ask you for you're monthly outgoings? If so it may have been worked out on an affordablility calculator. If they do it that way they don't always check you're credit, they reject you before it gets to credit checking stage as they deem you can't afford the payments.

Christ only been back at work three mornings and it's like I never left! :rolleyes::lol:

Did they ask you for you're monthly outgoings? If so it may have been worked out on an affordablility calculator. If they do it that way they don't always check you're credit, they reject you before it gets to credit checking stage as they deem you can't afford the payments.

Christ only been back at work three mornings and it's like I never left! :rolleyes::lol:

Nah. I didn't have to give details of my outgoings other than loan commitments.

HBOS, on the other hand, asked me about my outgoings including utilities, mobile bills, broadband etc. yet still saw fit to offer me a mortgage, albeit less than I'd need.

I'll hopefully find out what they have to say tomorrow.

Nah. I didn't have to give details of my outgoings other than loan commitments.

HBOS, on the other hand, asked me about my outgoings including utilities, mobile bills, broadband etc. yet still saw fit to offer me a mortgage, albeit less than I'd need.

I'll hopefully find out what they have to say tomorrow.

It'll be affordability thats screwed you.

HBOS used affordability just more detailed hence the lower borrowing.

It'll be affordability thats screwed you.

HBOS used affordability just more detailed hence the lower borrowing.

If that's the case, hopefully they can tell me what lesser amount they'd be prepared to lend me at the moment then. The whole attraction of going with Northern Rock was the excta unsecured loan they offer on top of the mortgage. That was to be used to wipe all my existing debt.

One way or another, there's no way I'm waiting 2+ years to clear my debt before buying, as no doubt the growth in house prices will continue to outstrip the growth in my earnings.

I'm f*cked off paying other people's mortgages and the idea of moving back to my parents' in order to clrar my loan and credit card more quickly is about as appealing as joining the forces in Iraq.