Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie

Just finally got my car booked in...minimum of £70 just to tell me whats wrong with it! :o

If anyone hears roaring (or growling) on the Glasgow road on Monday morning...sorry.

Were the ingredients the produce of your bodysearch? :o

Nope! :rolleyes: This particular colleague virtually lives at the office. He hasn't got a cooker at home and, when he's not on duty, lives at his mother's 'cos she feeds him. He left a pan unattended last week and his stew boiled dry and burnt, stinking the office out again! <_< Thank the gods he's only got a few months before retirement!

NB For the purposes of accuracy and clarification, I can confirm that he's just boiled the feck out of a half pound of sausages and 30 Brussels Sprouts! :green:yucky Fuxake! :(

My dad was a union organiser for the NUJ and he said that the journalists never gave anyone any trouble but the printers would go on strike if one of them got a warning for turning up pished. :rolleyes:
There was a programme on about the Scottish press just before Christmas, and one old journo recounted the tale of how the workers at the Scottish Daily Express went on strike one day because the salad in the works canteen didn't include chips!

Let's see what petty things get on the P&B masses nerves.

People feeding birds in the town pisses me right off.

Anyway, what gets on your nerves?

People not feeding birds in the town, get on my nerves.

First Scotrail :angry:

Made me so late for a lecture it was pointless going to it- left Larbert station at 9.14,aiming to be in for 10.But,the train sat outside Haymarket until 10.10, before deciding it was terminating there.We went to catch a connecting train to Waverley,but sat until 10.25 before getting so pissed off we went and got a bus into Princes St.

An absolute joke,they don't tell you what's going on or why trains are delayed- they randomly cancelled a Dunblane train again.The works at Waverley are making it a joke with at least 3-4 platforms under construction.Just as well I have a workshop at 1 otherwise the day would have been extremely pointless!

<_<

Guest xbasslichtie
Just seen that the Bluetones are playing the Fubar in Stirling in April but I won't be able to go. I am fucking gutted :(

Really?? When and where did you find this out? Doubt Ill be able to go, but if possible, it would be rather nice :D

Really?? When and where did you find this out? Doubt Ill be able to go, but if possible, it would be rather nice :D

They have a list of their tour dates on their Myspace. It's something like the 12th or 14th of April. Their only gig in Scotland <_<

Guest xbasslichtie
They have a list of their tour dates on their Myspace. It's something like the 12th or 14th of April. Their only gig in Scotland <_<

Interesting - might make that one then :)

I was in buying their singles and b-sides compilation last week, and the guy serving me asked if I'd seen them a couple of nights before. Gutted, I were.

I was in buying their singles and b-sides compilation last week, and the guy serving me asked if I'd seen them a couple of nights before. Gutted, I were.

Saw them a few weeks/months ago at King Tuts. It were brilliant. :)

Aye, typical when that kind of thing happens. The Bluetones are class in a glass.

Supermac, how much was your ticket? I tried a couple of days prior to the gig but they were sold out (quelle suprise)