Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nope both. Disabled and the parent and child spaces. If I recall correctly.

What I said.

You clearly don't recall correctly.

I would park in a parent and child bay if I was going to work and the staff bays were full, although haven't done that since that discussion - haven't needed to, really. I would never park in a disabled bay under those circumstances and I believe the only time I ever have done is when it's been late at night and they are all empty.

I clearly did recall correctly as you admit that you have parked in a disabled space. The time IMO is irrelevent.

Seems to me like she thinks she remembers me saying I did it as frequently and as willingly as I did with parent and child bays. That was never the case. What did people do before these bays were invented? Crime of the century! :lol:

Where in my original post did I say you did it frequently. I said that you used both. FACT which you have already admitted.

Edited by ayrgirl

Guest The Phoenix
All my mates last night.

I know who the true ones are, and I know who the ones who can suck my dick are.

Wee c***s.

Depending on the sex of your friends, isn't the above one in the same? :unsure:

RiG and SaintSam :o

I wouldn't have thought Perth's premier snob would've gone for a Culloden mink like the RiGger but there you go. ;)

Balloch mink I think you'll find. I'd hate to be from Culloden, particularly the lower half of it near Duncan Forbes.

Well, no, I did have someone drooling over me last night, but it wasn't RiG.

Indeed it was not my good self - nice one though! :)

Well, no, I did have someone drooling over me last night, but it wasn't RiG.

Is someone drooling over you a good thing? Were they literally salivating onto you, UI hope you have cleaned it off. If this was the case, probably best it wasn't RiG as you would have required vaccination against the clap, gout and bird flu.

Is someone drooling over you a good thing? Were they literally salivating onto you, UI hope you have cleaned it off. If this was the case, probably best it wasn't RiG as you would have required vaccination against the clap, gout and bird flu.

Not to mention the "Squirrel Pox" virus.

Edited by RiG

Almost! He was only 17, I felt old. :ph34r::lol:

Careful now, you'll end up in jail like that burd off of Hollyoaks, getting chibbed by a lifer on teh nonces wing. Of Chester Jail :lol:

Not to mention the "Squirrel Pox" virus.

We all know how you picked up that one RiG

Edited by ICTChris

Careful now, you'll end up in jail like that burd off of Hollyoaks, getting chibbed by a lifer on teh nonces wing. Of Chester Jail :lol:

He was far too keen for my liking. Where's the fun in handing it on a plate? :angry::lol:

I'm just kidding. I also met a bloke called, wait for it, Francis Burger-Seed. He works at the council and is a friend of a friend. He calls himself Frank, and had to show me his driving licence because I didn't believe him! :lol:

I'm just kidding. I also met a bloke called, wait for it, Francis Burger-Seed. He works at the council and is a friend of a friend. He calls himself Frank, and had to show me his driving licence because I didn't believe him! :lol:

He clamped my car in a disabled space. I cried. He made up a silly name to cheer me up.

Was he wearing a gherkin jerkin?

That sort of humour really doesn't cut the mustard. You've got a lot to ketchup on if you're under the impression that it does. Just lettuce read the thread in peace, eh?