Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I take it that you were caught at the Newbridge roundabout.

Think thats where it was, it was when I was on the road to Sunderland.

Karma I suppose, I should have been watching the Albion instead of heading down south :lol:

Think thats where it was, it was when I was on the road to Sunderland.

Karma I suppose, I should have been watching the Albion instead of heading down south :lol:

Absolutely. Support your own team and not some no-hopers living in the shadow of the MIGHTY MAGPIES! :P

How many points on your licence now?

Guest The Phoenix
How the feck did you miss that camera :huh:

Fair point Keith but trust me I don't know how many times I've driven that road over the last 10 years and there were still days that the brain went into neutral,followed by slamming on of brakes.

Absolutely ridiculous camera anyway. I know that there is an on ramp just after it but I don't know of any other cameras to slow down traffic for this reason.

Edited by The Phoenix

Fair point Keith but trust me I don't know how many times I've driven that road over the last 10 years and there were still days that the brain went into neutral,followed by slamming on of brakes.

Absolutely ridiculous camera anyway. I know that there is an on ramp just after it but I don't know of any other cameras to slow down traffic for this reason.

I drive the road 5 times a week,So i suppose i am just used to slowing down.

I'm never on that stretch of road normally, so I've no idea that there's a camera there

When I think of the multitude of awful drivers I see every day on my way to work, all of whom will probably have clean licences, it becomes somewhat more irritating.

Guest The Phoenix

Sitting up waiting for your son to phone to get a lift home from the Stirlingshire Referee's Speaker Dinner at Larbert Bowling Club and when he finally phones he tells you that some of the Refs are going to the Fubar in Stirling, is it OK if he goes along.

He will stay at his girlfriend's flat in Stirling so I could have fecked off to bed an hour ago. :angry:

PS I've now got this picture of Steven Finnie and Davie Somers dancing together at the Fubar in my head. :o Sleep doesn't look likely in the near future. :(

Guest xbasslichtie
Sitting up waiting for your son to phone to get a lift home from the Stirlingshire Referee's Speaker Dinner at Larbert Bowling Club and when he finally phones he tells you that some of the Refs are going to the Fubar in Stirling, is it OK if he goes along.

He will stay at his girlfriend's flat in Stirling so I could have fecked off to bed an hour ago. :angry:

PS I've now got this picture of Steven Finnie and Davie Somers dancing together at the Fubar in my head. :o Sleep doesn't look likely in the near future. :(

Havent been to the Fubar in ages! :lol: My mates got a lifetime ban.

I remember back in the days when I used to smoke my pipe in there with inpunity while dancing away....wheres the nostalgic smilie?

Guest The Phoenix

I remember back in the days when I used to smoke my pipe in there with inpunity while dancing away....wheres the nostalgic smilie?

Wee bugger just phoned to ask if I would pick him up at 07:00 so he could get back home to get his car to go to his 09:00 lecture in Glasgow.

Aye that'll be fecking right.

Good night.

Guest xbasslichtie
Wee bugger just phoned to ask if I would pick him up at 07:00 so he could get back home to get his car to go to his 09:00 lecture in Glasgow.

Aye that'll be fecking right.

What a chancer, he's learnt well! :lol:

I went to the Fubar once, during my Freshers week. It was a horrible place, full of minks.

I had an argument with the bouncer last time I was in Fubar. He told me to sober up or leave. Dennybairn rescued me. :lol:

I take it you wouldn't like one then?! :unsure::ph34r::rolleyes:

If i found out i was stupid enough to get pregnant i'd rather die.

Feckin Lothian & Borders Police. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Caught me for doing 60mph on a 50mph stretch of the motorway near Edinburgh.

I mean, 60mph??? On a wide stretch of road, with next to no imminent danger. It's not as if a group of kids were going to come running onto the road.

I suspect they were nowhere near their target for February, the fascist b*****ds.

Ok, by the letter of the law, I was 'speeding', but it really fcuking frustrates me that the tubes who fly past me doing over 100mph in the pishing rain very rarely ever get caught.

Now you see, if you were a Perth cowboy - i mean businessman - you'd offer someone else £500 tot ake the wrap for your speeding conviction, the boy would confess to the police that it wasn't indeed him and you'd get banged up for 60 days and fined :D:lol: TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE!!!

thats cos ur 18 and wanna enjoy your life a little bit first.

I'd preferably wait til late 20's early 30's before a "wee bundle of joy" comes into my life

*no sarcastic comments now people*

How about i just never have kids?

little brats.