Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Coup, you're a silly b*****d.

The first date on the banner should be 7-9-02, and the second should be 5-6-07!

And they say i have become americanized, atleast i live in the country ;)

(and yes, it was a deliberate mistake)

Thanks to a supplier cocking us up, i have lost a customer who spent nearly half a million with my company last year.

Bugger. :(

Phone the supplier and put them in contact with the customer, or even threaten to stop using the supplier unless they reimburse you or the customer in some shape or form. I had a few problems with suppliers in one of my last jobs, blackmailing sometimes works with them.

Phone the supplier and put them in contact with the customer, or even threaten to stop using the supplier unless they reimburse you or the customer in some shape or form. I had a few problems with suppliers in one of my last jobs, blackmailing sometimes works with them.

That might work when your returning a packet of safety pins, but when the products in the store came to £160,000 its a little bit more involved.

Guest bairnbabe
But I bet you think it suits you? ;)

(you can fool this lot but I know the truth!) :ph34r:

Nah, my halo slipped along time ago... i'm more a hells angel now. :P

1. Gastro enteritis(sp?) :(

2. I got referred for my vasectomy(sp?) today :huh::o:(

3. Back to work <_<

Fecksake, Bowie - nae luck mate! :(

I've had the snip (saves spelling vasectomy :lol: ) and it's not anywhere as near bad as you may be imagining. ;) You should get two weeks off to recuperate as well. Just watch out for infection in the wounds, which can be quite common after an op like that.

Oh, and take a thick cushion to sit on for your taxi ride home - I got bounced around like a bee in a biscuit tin after mine, which was 'uncomfortable' to say the least! :ph34r::(

Fecksake, Bowie - nae luck mate! :(

I've had the snip (saves spelling vasectomy :lol: ) and it's not anywhere as near bad as you may be imagining. ;) You should get two weeks off to recuperate as well. Just watch out for infection in the wounds, which can be quite common after an op like that.

Oh, and take a thick cushion to sit on for your taxi ride home - I got bounced around like a bee in a biscuit tin after mine, which was 'uncomfortable' to say the least! :ph34r::(

Not looking forward to it Kilt, not looking forward to it at all :(

Not looking forward to it Kilt, not looking forward to it at all :(

One little p***k and it'll all be over...... :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

You do realise that you have a fortnight's w**king into little specimen pots ahead of you, so the nurses can make sure you're firing blanks?! :o:ph34r: