Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ignore Kilt ;)

I drove to my appointment and drove home and was back at work the next day. :D

The hardest part was responding to "Going anywhere nice on holiday this year?" while the Doctor was holding holding a pair of scissors in one hand and my wee man in the other. Oh, and at the same time, a nurse was standing at the bottom of the operating table looking up my ar**. :(

I shouldn't laugh ........ :unsure: .....but....... :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be laughing on the other side of my face when the day comes to go in :(

Guest The Phoenix
Who thought it would be a good idea to dig up Renfrew main street at the same time as the Whitecart?

Wasnae me but sounds like a jolly good wheeze. :lol:

Maybe's they could bomb Paisley as an encore? :unsure:

Who thought it would be a good idea to dig up Renfrew main street at the same time as the Whitecart?

These roadworks are completely gay. I work down at the ferry end of Renfrew and some mornings I have to get off the number 6 bus in the middle of renfrew cause it cant run straight down.

Also after work each day I have to walk the whole way up into renfrew, then once on a bus get stuck in traffic at cant reid dont kerr college for a great little half hour or so.

Guest xbasslichtie
Maybe's they could bomb Paisley as an encore? :unsure:

I know this is predictable, but ...

You mean they havent already? :huh:

Sorry. You just left it hanging there!

Guest The Phoenix
I know this is predictable, but ...

You mean they havent already? :huh:

Sorry. You just left it hanging there!

My role in life is to set up the easy smash. :D

Worked 8.15-12.15 as o/t this morning before starting my late shift. I've got just over 2 hours to go but I'm knackered and I've got a thumping sore head. AND I'm also due to go to my pals' house tonight after I finish to see her as I haven't seen her or even really spoken to her in over a month.

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP :(:(

Do tell!

Well if you insist, Anyone catch the bit on the BBC news about compliments?

If not, the basic point was that men 5 years into a relationship don't compliment their partners as much as they used too and I offered my observation to this which went down like a lead balloon.

Basically I said that we don't compliment as much 5 years in cause we know what we've got now.....it was said tongue-in-cheek but the missus didn't see it like that

Edited by Bowie_1888

The new low set by Jeremy Kyle's guests this week, they're quite patently the lowest form of scum they could possibly muster. It almost makes me wish I was back at uni.

"You call me a womaniser, well you're a man-niser." :rolleyes:

These roadworks are completely gay. I work down at the ferry end of Renfrew and some mornings I have to get off the number 6 bus in the middle of renfrew cause it cant run straight down.

Also after work each day I have to walk the whole way up into renfrew, then once on a bus get stuck in traffic at cant reid dont kerr college for a great little half hour or so.

Whereabouts mate? You're not in the Snooker Club or Clyde Taxi's office are you? :unsure: I cross the ferry each day and get the 08:35 No. 6 bus into the airport. I agree that road planning is pants. They've fucked up the M8 causing tons of traffic to go via Renfrew and at the same time are digging up half of Renfrew High Street. :( It's madness! :angry: The No. 6 comes up from the ferry then has to do a dog-leg halfway to Braehead before coming back into Renfrew past the High School and then out on the back road to the airport. It still only takes 15 minutes but you can be stuck in a traffic jam for half an hour if you get your timings wrong. And the M8 work is 20 weeks behind schedule so it won't be finished until the middle of June. :(

By the by, CTBN, I have no plans tonight so, once you finish work, if our paths cross, do you fancy meeting up for a pint and a bit craic? My shout first! ;)

Whereabouts mate? You're not in the Snooker Club or Clyde Taxi's office are you? :unsure: I cross the ferry each day and get the 08:35 No. 6 bus into the airport. I agree that road planning is pants. They've fucked up the M8 causing tons of traffic to go via Renfrew and at the same time are digging up half of Renfrew High Street. :( It's madness! :angry: The No. 6 comes up from the ferry then has to do a dog-leg halfway to Braehead before coming back into Renfrew past the High School and then out on the back road to the airport. It still only takes 15 minutes but you can be stuck in a traffic jam for half an hour if you get your timings wrong. And the M8 work is 20 weeks behind schedule so it won't be finished until the middle of June. :(

By the by, CTBN, I have no plans tonight so, once you finish work, if our paths cross, do you fancy meeting up for a pint and a bit craic? My shout first! ;)

I work for Amec Design and project Services. Sometimes Im on the ferry to go to sites etc but generally I get off the stop beforehand.

I shall however be on the lookout for you in future mate .

Unfortunately I have hospital and physio from 3.30 pm today mate :(

I work for Amec Design and project Services. Sometimes Im on the ferry to go to sites etc but generally I get off the stop beforehand.

I shall however be on the lookout for you in future mate .

Unfortunately I have hospital and physio from 3.30 pm today mate :(

PM'd - Nae bother. ;) As the awful America phrase goes, we'll just take a rain-check on that then! :rolleyes: Just gies a PM when your free - I have no commitments/plans in the immediate future! :(

Seriously? They are on the outside lane and look to be just about finished :unsure: