Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I too have witnessed this kind of chat up in action, the boy got a right good slap of the first girl he tried it on :lol::lol:

Aye, the guy I know got a few slaps but it did work eventually, only because he's one of those slimy w**ks that nobody except gullible women like. :rolleyes:

:huh:

Trying to act big?!?

We're not all Luke Chadwick lookalikes like you. :D:P

Why would I try to act big when there are a good few guys on here who know me and would tell you that I was talking shite?

You're always biggin' yourself up on here, kidding on you're Mr. Lovepump with a range of bints at your beck and call every shift at Sky, ready to polish yer shiny pecker with one raise of your immaculate eyebrows..... :P

When I was enjoying the single life I always found that being straight to the point with a girl was the best way forward.

Obviously not too straight to the point like, "Hi, Im Andy, fancy a shag," but just letting them know you like them worked for me.

Actually, someone saying that to me would give me the impression it was kind of an icebreaker and would at least start a conversation. Not that it would directly work, but it would get the ball rolling (so to speak) in a slightly amusing way, because I wouldn't actually take that seriously. I'd probably get a giggle out of it.

You should have answered that with 'Syphilis' and heard him crumble

I'm trying that next time! :lol:

Somebody once bet me that they could do that to ten girls on a night out and get a guaranteed shag. It bloody worked as well! Git. <_<

See, it's the icebreaking thing again. Make 'em laugh with your opening line, and you're on your way!

Of course, this is entirely dependent on the girl you're asking. If they take themselves far too seriously, it'll never work!

You're always biggin' yourself up on here, kidding on you're Mr. Lovepump with a range of bints at your beck and call every shift at Sky, ready to polish yer shiny pecker with one raise of your immaculate eyebrows..... :P

I know.

Tongue in cheek comments dont carry well on to the internet.

Saying that, Rajrover and Philpy can vouch for me. B) :lol:

Edited to insert coma.

Edited by 27/11

Of course, this is entirely dependent on the girl you're asking. If they take themselves far too seriously, it'll never work!

Y'see, that's the major flaw right there! You've just described 99% of the female population. :(

Actually, someone saying that to me would give me the impression it was kind of an icebreaker and would at least start a conversation. Not that it would directly work, but it would get the ball rolling (so to speak) in a slightly amusing way, because I wouldn't actually take that seriously. I'd probably get a giggle out of it.

Hi, I'm Kilt would you like a......................

.........ach, mebbes not! I've been in enough trouble today already! :rolleyes::lol:;)

How difficult is it to understand

"Drive around the phoneix slowly so I can get a swatch at the cars and get a general idea what we might upgrade too" ?

Twice we zoomed round it :angry:

Guest The Phoenix

"Drive around the phoneix slowly so I can get a swatch at the cars and get a general idea what we might upgrade too" ?

Just exactly how big do you think I am? :(:unsure:;)

I can already see responses coming...

Edit: Except he got there quicker than I did!

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Guest The Phoenix
I can already see responses coming...

Too slow! :lol:;)

Damn - me too!!

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix
My broadband is still doing it's 'stabilizing' thing (sounds like a load of bollocks to me, but still), so I'm currently using my dial-up. What's your excuse? :P

Guest XaaronPrimus

Parents decide to go away for the weekend. I arrange to have mates round to watch FA Cup and get pissed to celebrate last exam yesterday.

Parents decide not to go at the last minute :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Now trying to re-org things with my mates... most of which i can't get hold of...