Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pharmacy fuckiing forgot to order in my fucking sleeping tablets and I can't sleep and it's my 2nd day back at work tomorrow.

No no it won't at this rate I'll still be awake at 5am.

Would it not be helpful to be in bed if you're trying to sleep, rather than sitting at a computer whining about it?

Just a thought.

Been in bed for last hour half. Was time to have a cuppa and read pb for 20mins

Would it not be helpful to be in bed if you're trying to sleep, rather than sitting at a computer whining about it?

Just a thought.

Lying in bed with insomnia just wrecks your head even more. It's a fucking nightmare!

My budgie just died and my little brother is devastated and cant stop crying :(:thumbsdown

Had the thing since i was in primary 3. Me and my dad have just discoverd that second that it had a stomach growth.

My budgie just died and my little brother is devastated and cant stop crying :(:thumbsdown

Had the thing since i was in primary 3. Me and my dad have just discoverd that second that it had a stomach growth.

I didn't even know you had a little brother :blink::lol:

Oh, my condolances too.

Guest The Phoenix
I have eyes the size of dug's baws as well!

Just how close a comparison did you undertake to come up with this stunning statistic? :unsure:;)

Friends who let you get blind drunk when your manager is out.

I verbally abused the poor man for much of the evening, and I'm pretty sure he's now aware that I do not like going on checkouts.

My word. Very, very vague recollections. Add to this a very bad hangover.

Edited by SaintSam

Kids - well 12 -16 year olds

Last night a bunch of them were playing football in the wee swing park otside the house, ball comes over and misses the windows by a baw hair.

Out goes a raging Whistle Blower

'Do you lot not know how to control a football ?' and pish about windows costing me £0,000's

I then get the ball and look to belt it in their general direction, only for my pisss poor effort to balloon in the direction of someone elses garden.

Cue the kids

'Do you know how to control a football mister'

Cheeky little feckers.