Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Kids - well 12 -16 year olds

Last night a bunch of them were playing football in the wee swing park otside the house, ball comes over and misses the windows by a baw hair.

Out goes a raging Whistle Blower

'Do you lot not know how to control a football ?' and pish about windows costing me £0,000's

I then get the ball and look to belt it in their general direction, only for my pisss poor effort to balloon in the direction of someone elses garden.

Cue the kids

'Do you know how to control a football mister'

Cheeky little feckers.

:lol:

Don't you just hate when shit like that happens, I burst out of the door one night to confront the local youths who had decided that my drive was fair game for chasing another youth.

"2 words for you" says I "Get to f**k" *i must explain, i initially thought to say f**k off but thought that was too harsh :ph34r: *

Short pause

"But thats 3 words mister" says the wee youth

Friends who let you get blind drunk when your manager is out.

I verbally abused the poor man for much of the evening, and I'm pretty sure he's now aware that I do not like going on checkouts.

My word. Very, very vague recollections. Add to this a very bad hangover.

You were drinking whilst working?? :blink:

Guest The Phoenix
You were drinking whilst working?? :blink:

Looks like our Sam will be trying out the self service at Perth Jobcentre. :(

Still the staff in there are all nice and never try to flog you something that is past its sell by date. :D

Interesting that the comment is MIA...

Maybe he realised that it was a wee bit out of order and decided to delete the post?

Or am I giving Philpy too much credit.

If it had been anyone else that posted what he did there probably wouldnt have been anything else said about it. :rolleyes:

Maybe he realised that it was a wee bit out of order and decided to delete the post?

If it had been anyone else that posted what he did there probably wouldnt have been anything else said about it. :rolleyes:

Yes there would! Have you not seen the recent activities of the Post Police? ;)

Fair enough, but when you adopt a holier-than-thou attitude, as that eejit clarly has, then you set yourself up for abuse.

Yes there would! Have you not seen the recent activities of the Post Police? ;)

:lol:

Fair enough RiG.

I just get pissed off at the level of abuse that heads Neilly's way, he's a top man, admittedly daft at times but he wouldnt do anyone any harm.

Everyone that I know who knows Neil all think the world of the boy.

Just how close a comparison did you undertake to come up with this stunning statistic? :unsure:;)

:lol::(

This is seriously getting beyond a joke. I reckon I have slept for the total of 4 hours since Monday night. I'm half-tempted to give the sleeping pills the quack gave me last week....

:lol::(

This is seriously getting beyond a joke. I reckon I have slept for the total of 4 hours since Monday night. I'm half-tempted to give the sleeping pills the quack gave me last week....

Try nytol(sp?) it's good ;)

Friends who let you get blind drunk when your manager is out.

I verbally abused the poor man for much of the evening, and I'm pretty sure he's now aware that I do not like going on checkouts.

My word. Very, very vague recollections. Add to this a very bad hangover.

Wee bit of advice Sam. People who encourage you to get drunk wind you up and point you towards your boss are not friends. keep a close eye on them. ;)

Oh right! Mmmm your next day in work'll be interesting! :lol:

You know...

I think he's actually used to seeing his staff drunk.

Wee bit of advice Sam. People who encourage you to get drunk wind you up and point you towards your boss are not friends. keep a close eye on them. ;)

It wasn't a case of them encouraging me, it was a case of them not discouraging me. :P

Guest The Phoenix
Try nytol(sp?) it's good ;)

I thought you might have suggested as many consecutive Ham Shanks as he can manage - or am I misjudging you? :ph34r::unsure:;)